62

HII!

.......

Taehyung groans when he hears the knocking on his door. He couldn't sleep again for the whole night,  just slept for few minutes, and now his mother is outside his door.

"Taehyung-ahh!"

"I am up Omma!"

"Freshen up and come out, the carriage is already here." She says and goes away. Taehyung can hear some laughs and giggles coming from the living room, his ears perked up because for a second he thought he heard Jungkook. He shakes his head, his head is pounding and he is now being delusional, it's too early and still dark outside, no one wakes up at this hour.

Taehyung sleepily freshen up and finally leaves his room taking his sling bag with him.

"Where is your scarf, my baby?" His mother sees him from the living room and quickly removes her scarf and wraps it around him. Taehyung was pouting because he is actually too sleepy, he hates waking up too early.

"Come on eat something before you leave." She says and drags him to the table.

"I may throw up if I eat soo early in the morning." He whines.

"You both are the same." She mumbles.

"Who?"  Taehyung mumbles, yawning.

"No one. Co'mon atleast eat a little!" She extends the spoon towards him, he makes a face but eats it anyway.

"Where's appa and Yeonjun, I heard them talking?" He asks while she feeds him.

"They are just outside loading your bags." She says wipes his side of the mouth. Taehyung refuses to eat anymore and she sides the bowl and adjusts his clothes and puts some essential things in his side bag.

"Can't we all go together, I-I don't want to go alone, it's a long way, I'll get bored." Taehyung says, jutting his lips out he is upset and she knows he is sad for some other reason as well.

"You won't get bored." She says in sing song tone, rose up from her seat, extending her hand. Taehyung lazily takes her hand and gets up, he really don't want to travel alone. He know his mind won't let him sit alone, he knows he'll overthink and he knows he'll miss Jungkook soo much on the way and the fact that they faught makes him soo sad.

"I will! you know I hate being alone." His shoulders slumped, he hugs her by her side when she starts walking towards the door.

"No! Not when your prince will be there to accompany you." She grinned at him, and pinches his cheek.

"M-my prince?" Taehyung is confused but his confusion doesn't last long when she opens the door and he caught the sight of him.

Standing against the two horse carriage, his lips slightly curved upward as he talks to his father and Yeonjun.