81

HII!

....

It was a hectic night. The bright morning light was falling on the naked entangled bodies of the newly married couple. It was almost lunchtime and the husbands are still asleep, they are not to blame though. The celebrations ended late and even Jimin ate up an hour.

It was Taehyung who squirms in his sleep and soon opens his eyes feeling Jungkook's strong arm on his waist holding him closely, his head lying on his other arm, legs entangled and his back pressed against his chest. Jungkook was breathing against his neck.

Taehyung carefully turns in his hold and faces him. Jungkook doesn't wake up, sleeping so peacefully. Taehyung smiles at his relaxed expression.

Taehyung's heart flutters every time he thinks about how deeply and honestly Jungkook loves him. He was so determined to make Taehyung his. He never gave up even when Taehyung pushed him away and hurt him. Taehyung sometimes thinks that he did nothing for Jungkook and he's thinking that right now. He only took and took and took from him, made him keep proving and fighting alone for this love. He thinks that he'd been served the perfect husband decorated on a silver platter without any effort. Taehyung thinks way too much sometimes. He and his overthinking.

Taehyung is lost in his thoughts and doesn't realize when Jungkook woke up and now the king is lost in the beauty in his arms.

"Hey, baby." Jungkook rasps and that's when Taehyung breaks out of his trance and smiles softly at him.

"I love you." Taehyung let out suddenly playing with Jungkook's hair on his nape. That pretty smile he got from Jungkook melts his heart.

"I love you more," Jungkook replies. Taehyung nods.

"I'll try to match your love, I don't know if I'll be able to compete but I just know that I love you with every piece of me." Taehyung says, Jungkook likes the words but he pulls him close, he knows something's up with Taehyung he just knows.

"There's no competition in love baby as long as we keep loving each other with sincerity and commitment." Jungkook says making Taehyung's doubts vanish with these simple words. But Taehyung's mind isn't convinced.

"But what if one keeps giving and giving and the other just receives it without doing anything in return?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles.

"So, this is what bothering you?" Jungkook says. Taehyung blinks his eyes, he's like an open book to him.

"Koo it's not--" Taehyung stops mid-sentence when Jungkook grabs his waist and gets Taehyung on top of him, his hands resting on his ass.

"I'll tell you what you gave me if you promise not to cry because I really don't like seeing you cry." Jungkook says and Taehyung already wants to cry. He knows Jungkook's words will make him cry for sure.

"I can't promise that." Taehyung mumbles. Jungkook smiles leans and pecks his lips.

"You gave me the biggest thing a person needs in their life -- meaning. You gave meaning to my life, Taehyung. I was hollow inside, everything was barren but you came and blossom my deserted heart. You sparked my will to have a beautiful and vibrant life. You stirred my hidden desires, dig out my buried self, and completed me, made me whole." Jungkook says, Taehyung sucks in a sharp breath looking, gulping the lump in his throat, he bites his lip and squeezed his eyes tightly but his tears win, they flow.

"You gave me your love, your care, your comfort, your trust, your heart, your body. You gave me my brother, you gave me Mi Sun, and overall a life where I could live in contentment with you!"

"You think I did more for you but believe me I could have never done it if you weren't with me, I wanted you to stand with me, and you did. You gave me the courage. What I know is we did everything together and will keep standing by each other till our last breath, and this is the only truth." Jungkook completes. Taehyung cries, he is left speechless once again. The sanest thing he thinks he can do right now is-- he captures Jungkook's lips in a deep, emotional kiss while being all teary. Jungkook smiles in the kiss running his hands on his bareback and hips.