66

HII!

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains sexual assault, attempt to ravish.

..........

Taehyung was smiling but his eyes were filled a little, Jungkook is soo understanding and mature. Taehyung doubts himself a lot of time, he thinks he don't deserve the prince and his love because Taehyung sometimes behaves without thinking anything and still Jungkook stays calm with him. All his doubts and worries fades in front of Jungkook's single, strong loving gaze and his little gestures.

Taehyung broke the hug, Jungkook places a kiss on the top of his hand and gently helps Taehyung sit in the carriage.

Chief Hoseok shakes his head looking at them and waved a good bye.

They stayed two more days and went back to Pangjin. They sure will miss these five days, they were soo free and happy away from all the worries, it was dream trip for them. Jungkook even promised Taehyung to take him somewhere, sometime like this when he'll be his queen, and everything will be at it's place in right way. Taehyung feels butterflies in his stomach at the thought of spending his life with Jungkook. He shyly placed a kiss on his cheek making Jungkook's brain stop working for some minutes.

Jungkook asked Taehyung to stay with him at the palace but Taehyung said he'll be there the next day, as his parents wanted to spend some time with him. Jungkook reluctantly agreed, but said he'll come after dinner to meet him. Taehyung smiles as Jungkook can't stay away from him even for a day. Even he himself can't do that.

Jungkook has meeting with the king, discussed the situation at the borders and then he's having a meeting with Namjoon and Yoongi, and his personal guards, Seokjin and Soobin are also there.

"Drop the idea of peace, prince Jungkook." Yoongi says as Jungkook was still persistent to have a talk with JaeJoong warn him and get him out of the kingdom.

"I agree with, Yoongi!" Namjoon replies, making Jungkook think.

"He attacked you twice Jungkook, not just an attack he was determined to kill you, and you expect him to restore peace!?" Seokjin spats.

"Hyung--"

"No, Jungkook this is too much, we should take action." Namjoon calmly inttrupts.

"Jungkookie hyung, they all are right, we don't want him drag Taehyung hyung or Yeonjun in this." Soobin says, Jungkook closes his eyes. It's not like he's against them all, he's just listening and discussing what could be done.

"The secret team spotted him and it will be easy to catch him." Eunwoo says. They all nods, agrees.

"I got all of your points and I agree too, Jongin hyung gather our secret team, I'll instruct them accordingly." Jungkook says, making everyone sigh in relief.

"We'll catch him for the offence of attempting to assassinate the prince." Yoongi states.

"And the punishment is death!" Seokjin spats.

.....

Taehyung spends the time with his family, talks about all the fun he had with the grandma. His parents leaves for their night shift after dinner. Taehyung and Yeonjun plays the boardgame, talks and goes to sleep after that.

Taehyung changes in his night clothes, Jungkook may come anytime now. He lays on his bed, smiling, waiting for the prince. He left the balcony door open purposely. Jungkook likes to come from there.

He hears the handle, his back was facing the door. Taehyung bites his lips, smiles shyly. Jungkook did come.

The blanket was being pulled slowly and he feels the bed dip , Jungkook is laying behind him. He feels the hand crawling on his stomach, drawing up his top.