74

HII!

Warning: Violence

......

Jongin thought he was given the easiest task, he just have to enter the west wing of the palace and stealthily bring princess Joohyun out of the palace and towards the exit gate.

Princess Joohyun's eyes lit up when she heard the door opening and Jongin entered. She runs to him and without thinking anything she hugs him, the guard smiles and hugged her back, a little firmly.

"I knew you'd come!" She says overwhelmed to see him. He breaks the hug, still smiling, and the princess awkwardly removes herself from him pink dust her cheeks.

"We need to go." He says extends his hand in front of her, she looks at his hand and nods before placing her hand in his and they get out of the room, hiding behind pillars, avoiding the guards but it didn't last long when around twenty guards abruptly appear circles them. Both of them couldn't fight them all.

He thought it was easy but he never thought about the risk, the fact that Lee's kingdom is full of guards, the kingdom with the largest number of fighters.

.
.

And Jungkook was right, JaeJoong is on the move. He was fuming when he saw the empty room, Taehyung's gone and so the people in the dungeons.

"SEARCH THEM!" he growls loudly, and the guards quickly get on the run. The Lee king takes long, angry strides through the corridor, a few of the guards following, his eyes getting angrier when he sees the limp bodies of his guards on the floor.

He rushed out into the clearing, the wide path surrounded by the big garden that leads to the main gate. He knows Jungkook is still in the kingdom and he won't let him leave, he'll find him. He thinks Jungkook is an idiot to step into his kingdom and give Lee this opportunity to finally kill him. Lee is angry but excited to see Jungkook.

"I give you all a few minutes to find Jeon and bring him right in front of me or I'll slaughter you all!" He shouts.

"Find him and --" he was cut off when an arrow comes flying towards him and passes from near his year and strikes the guard behind him who falls dead on the floor. In a minute Lee and his guards get surrounded by the prince's guards with swords and arrows in their hands. The front gates open and Jungkook enters with his chief commander Yoongi and Namjoon and Soobin and around fifty other guards behind him.

"Here I am, you don't have to slaughter them!" Jungkook smirks.
The color on JaeJoong's face fades, eyes widened, he's stunned.

Taehyung arrived at the tents with Chief Hoseok, his heart contracted with fear for the prince. He doesn't know what is the plan, Jungkook safely evacuated the people and him but why does he need to go back? Though he does have a slight idea by looking at Jungkook's eyes, he was determined, to wipe out Lee's existence.

And Taehyung is anxious, terrified, JaeJoong is an insane monster, he can do anything to Jungkook. And Taehyung can't just sit in these tents and simply wait for Jungkook to return, he just can't. His love is out there in the den of a monster, it's getting impossible for Taehyung to stay here. His hands are shaking, even his whole body is shaking but Taehyung got up and gets out of the tent, his eyes scan the surroundings, and there were just people around him and some guards, Chief Hoseok isn't around.

Taehyung quickly adjusts the arm shields, grabs the sword with his shaky hands, and stealthily leaves the tent area and runs towards the palace. He knows he's disobeying Jungkook's order, and he'll be very angry and upset at him but Taehyung is ready to face his anger once he'll make sure that all of them safely leave this kingdom.