63

HII!

😅

......

Taehyung squirms when Jungkook calls his name.

"Tae, my legs are stiff now, wake up." Jungkook mumbles softly near Taehyung's ear. Taehyung whines in his sleep and opens his eyes, he's been sleeping for long sitting on Jungkook's lap. Taehyung slowly settles beside him hugging his arm, all the while rubbing his eyes, Jungkook find him adorable.

"I am hungry." Taehyung sleepily says.

"I've already told Eunwoo to stop by the river." Taehyung smiles at him.

The carriage stops and Jungkook opens the curtain to look outside and it's the river. He gets off first then helps Taehyung, taking his hand. Taehyung blushes at that.

Taehyung's eyes goes wide with an excited glint, he leaves Jungkook's hand and runs towards the river with an excitement. And Jungkook stood there dumbfounded, then he remembers Taehyung loves the water.

"Tae it's cold, you'll catch a cold!" Jungkook runs behind him, as Taehyung was hurriedly taking of his shoes and folding his pants.

"No I won't!" Taehyung replies and quickly gets inside the water, gasps a little at the cold water but giggles afterwards. Jungkook shakes his head, smiling.

Taehyung keeps playing with the water, keep asking Jungkook to join him but Jungkook denies and sat on the riverbank, watching him endearingly.

"I am not done playing but I am coming out." Taehyung says with a sad pout.

"Why? You can play all you want." Jungkook replies, picks few small flowers from his side.

"I am hungry!" Taehyung says and Jungkook gestures him to stay put while he himself goes to the carriage. Taehyung looks at his back confused, but soon gets busy splashing the water again.

"Tae." He turns around and saw Jungkook standing there with his extended hand. Taehyung quickly takes it and Jungkook helps him sit on a little higher rock, the prince himself sits on a lower rock.

Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook settles the flower behind his ear mumbling a 'pretty' and he thinks he'll burst out with blush when Jungkook takes his feet in his hands and dry it with the towel. He tries to take away his feet but Jungkook didn't let him.

He watches the prince gently drying his feets and makes him put on his shoes.

Eunwoo gets a glimpse of the two of them and shakes his head in adoration.

The three of them sets the food on the mat like a little picnic and settles down, mouth waters when they look at the variety of food Taehyung's mother has packed. It was so scrumptious that they eat without even talking a single word.

"Here, your highness!" Eunwoo offers Taehyung a spoonful of the dessert once they are done eating.

"Yah! Don't call me that!" Taehyung says as if he don't like being called like that but secretly he does.

"I see no reason to not to call you that, your highness." Eunwoo replies and shoves the spoon in his mouth. Taehyung puffs his cheeks, glaring at Jungkook who hi-fives with Eunwoo.

....

As soon as Yoongi and Namjoon were informed by Soobin that JaeJoong is roaming freely in Pangjin's market and even talked to Yeonjun, they get alerted.

"Write to Chief Hoseok and ask him to warn Prince Jungkook once he meet him!" Yoongi says in a hurry to which Namjoon nods.

"Yeonjun, Soobin! tell us the exact location where you met him!" Namjoon asks and the both of them explains.