23

HII!

........

The prince was rushing to the fair. He was panting from all the running. He puts his hands on the knees and bends to catch his breath. Then he saw Taehyung from a little distance, he was waiting for him. He is shivering in the cold his nose is soo red and he is cutely wiping it. The prince feels so bad for making him wait for too long. And he looks different today, dressed up perfectly and not in his usual plain clothes.

(P

(P.S: Ignore the modern look.)

He approaches him so nervous to see his reaction.

"Taehyung." the prince says and he turns around. And seeing him up close, Jungkook can't take his eyes off of him, he is wearing a little makeup and hair settled, though, a little messy due to the wind, still, it suits him. His expression breaks Jungkook's heart, his eyes are filled with tears and he looks soo sad. He didn't say anything just keep glaring at the prince, and he looks soo adorable.

"I-I am sorry--" the prince starts but Taehyung walks away in the opposite direction from the fair.

Jungkook curses to himself.

He runs behind him.

"Hey! Please stop! Please listen to me, I am sorry, Taeh-"

"You could have told me if you didn't want to come, I wouldn't have mind, at least it could have been better than waiting for you for three and half hours." Taehyung rants and keeps walking and the prince is trying to keep up with his pace.

"It's not what you think it is, I wanted to come and I still want to--"

"It's almost over, what's the point of going in now?" He utters.

"Look I am sorr--"

"No need, I am going home."

"No, please--"

"Don't bother yourself, young prince, you can go home too--" and Jungkook had had enough.

He grabs Taehyung's wrist and turns him around, it was soo quick Taehyung almost loses his balance, his other hand rest on the prince's shoulder. Their eyes meet and they forgets everything around them. And just then the little crystals of snow starts falling. Jungkook is as usual wearing the scarf and the cloak and only his eyes are visible, and that is enough.

"I am sorry." he apologizes again in his raspy yet gentle voice and Taehyung's anger vanishes, maybe due to his honest eyes or the way in the sincere way he says it.

"It-it's okay." Taehyung says as he looks down breaking the eye contact. The prince slowly let go of his wrist. And Taehyung retreats his hand.

"Please don't go." The prince says and Taehyung sniffles and nods after few seconds. Jungkook removes his muffler and puts it around Taehyung's neck gently, settling his coat. And removes some of the crystals of the snow from Taehyung's hair.