77

HII!

Credits on the pic!
......

It's the next day in the afternoon and Taehyung has decided what to do. Though, there was nothing to decide. He knows what he wants.

He goes out of his room finding his parents in the living room. His mother smiles at him but Taehyung doesn't return it.

"I am going to the palace." He simply says the answer that he chooses Jungkook is clear. His parents share a look.

"Tae, it would be--"

"You want what's best for me, right? So, this is the best for me." He replies. He tries to stay calm.

"It's not the best for you--" his father starts but Taehyung cuts him off by looking away.

"Can the prince assure us that you'll be safe and happy?" His mother says and now Taehyung scoffs.

"He killed a king and subdued a kingdom to save me! What do you need more, huh? He-he didn't care about himself when JaeJoong pierced that sword on his arms---" Taehyung feels a lump in his throat he couldn't speak.

"There are many who wants prince Jungkook it won't settle with them when they'll know that it's you he chose!" His father says.

"And people would want an heir soon, they'll pressurize him and he has to choose another partner!" His mother utters. Taehyung is going to snap soo bad.

"Didn't he answer all these doubts when he met you? He came to meet you so that he won't create a situation where I have to choose between my family and him! And here you are making me choose?" Taehyung cries frustrated. He can't believe his parents, they agreed on everything after questioning Jungkook before and now they are repeating it.

"Till when everyone keeps testing him? And till when he has to keep answering and persuading people? He did everything-everything he can to have me, he changed Pangjin so that we can be together and--" Taehyung gulps the heavy feeling. His mother looks away can't meet Taehyung's gaze.

"I trust him with all my heart, even more than I trust myself. And I know he'll do anything in a heartbeat to keep me safe and happy and I don't want him to keep convincing people, keep proving!" Taehyung doesn't care if he's being rude. Jungkook fought everyone and Taehyung don't want to go to him and burden him with this new problem. He can handle this one. Because he knows Jungkook would be too hurt to know that Taehyung is in a situation which Jungkook didn't want him to.

"Y-you want me to choose between him and you?" It hurts Taehyung to say it nonetheless he does. His parents stayed silent can't meet Taehyung's eyes.

They all hear a sob and turn their attention toward the direction only to find Yeonjun standing at the door frame of his room. He can't see his family fighting like that.

"W-why are you doing this to hyungie?" He asks lowly, approaching the three.

"You know that J-Jungkook hyung is soo good, soo caring, he loves hyungie, please don't do this!" Yeonjun's lower lip wobbles as he says it. Taehyung places his hand on Yeonjun's shoulder when he hugs him by his side wrapping both his arms around Taehyung. His mother opens her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"You don't trust your son enough to trust his choice!" Taehyung mumbles, defeated. His father shakes his head.

"Taehyungie its-its not like that, we trust you we are just worried, my baby!" His mother finally breaks the silence.

"Then I beg you please don't test him anymore." Taehyung pleaded.

"We trust you, we trust him too he's going to be our king, it's just we are worried. And just like always we are with you in anything you choose." His father says and smiles when Taehyung smiles a little.