48

HII!

.....

Taehyung was in the palace but he stayed in the royal kitchen helping the head chef and sending other servers to serve lunch to the prince and even snacks and dinner were served by the others. The prince waited for him but Taehyung didn't show up. Seokjin tried to convince him but Taehyung denied.

It was almost mid-night and Taehyung was in his room, sitting against the headboard of his bed holding his pillow, and a pout sits on his face, when he heard the knock and the next second Seokjin enters his room and gives him a smile.

"I know you'd be awake." he says.

"I-I can't sleep." his eyes looks tired though, Seokjin sits in front of him and given him a tight lipped smile.

"He was tired after the meetings, he asked for the tea." Seokjin says as came back from the prince's room. Taehyung looks at the chef, with a little glow in his eyes. Taehyung was avoiding the prince, yes he is sad and hurt,  but he can't stay away from him, he wants to see him.

"If you don't want to talk it's okay, just give him the tea, okay?" Seokjin softly says and Taehyung never told seokjin anything about him and Jungkook but Seokjin knows everything and he never asked Taehyung to even discuss anything to him. He is always supportive and understanding, his intentions are always honest for the two of them.

Taehyung nods, he will just give him the tea and will leave the room and it's not like Jungkook will stop him, he even asked him to leave him alone last night.

The prince turns all the lamps off except one on his bed side, gets inside his blanket and extends his hand to turn the last one off but hears a knocks and Jungkook wasn't expecting Taehyung to come. And he still won't get his hopes high it could be anyone on the door.

"Come in." he says and sits straight on his bed. Taehyung slowly enters with the tea. The room is dimly lit by just a single lamp and the prince's skin was glowing under it, and he gets a satisfying smile on his face. The prince's eyes were set on him till he reaches him and puts the tea on the side table, Taehyung is wearing his thin bed clothes just like Jungkook and the weather is still cold, but Taehyung could have put on a sweater if he came out of the blanket. He is always soo careless.

He isn't looking at him and Jungkook wants to look in his eyes. He turns around to leave immediately.

But stops in his tracks when he feels a soft hold on his wrist, the prince sides his blanket and get up from the bed.

"I am sorry." the prince says, Taehyung closes his eyes at the softness of his voice and the gentle touch.

The prince pulls him towards himself, Taehyung steps back closer to him and his back touches the prince's chest.

"I shouldn't have said all that." Jungkook guiltily says, slowly snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist and puts his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, audibly smells Taehyung's rosey fragrance burying his face in his neck from the back. Taehyung feels his cold face against his neck and feels the tingles all over his body and the mere touch makes his whole body weak, he wants to give up on his legs and want the prince to hold him completely.

"Please say something." the prince mumbles, his breath hitting against his side of the face.

"I was ready to face your anger and I know it would have hurt you to see me with him but Jungkook when you said that--" Taehyung starts in a low voice and voice betrays him he couldn't finish his sentence. He turns around in the prince's hold and looks him in the eyes.

"You know it's only you I ever allowed to kiss me or touch me but you said all that accused me of allowing others--"

"How could you say that so easily when you know the truth?" Taehyung fists the prince's collar shakes him a little. Jungkook holds his wrists making his loose his hold, and intertwines his hands with himself.