Baedaddy

"You sure this is where he be at?" Sady asked Ari as they pulled up to a trap house.

"Girl yes, you see that BMW on the side? That's his shit." She pointed out.

Ari had been Sady's best friend since 5th grade. They had remained close over the years visiting each other and taking trips together. She had never guessed that Rico was her best friend's baby daddy. Hell, she never really thought to question it when her bestie had a one-night stand. She figured maybe she didn't know the guy at all and since it was her first time doing that she felt guilty. So when Sady came in town and spilled all her tea you know Ari was only too ready to inspector gadget with her to find Rico.

"C'mon." Ari said stepping out of the car.

Sady sucked her teeth closing the door and following behind her best friend.

Ari was definitely overdressed as she came up with her long 30-inch hair and grey bodysuit. Sady was casual with her wash-and-go style but still felt overdressed in her J's and short two-piece outfit.

"Hey Ari, who yo friend." Sean said licking his lips not even recognizing Sady.

Sean was Rico's best friend and he was still as irritating as he was boastful.

"Boy move, we came to see Tay and Rico." She said as she walked in as if she owned the place.

"Hey, Ari." Tay greeted her with a hug.

"Hey, bae. This my Girl Sady." She introduced her friend.

He looked her over thinking how they matched each other but were opposites. Ari was light while Sady was cocoa. Sady was short while Ari was tall. Ari dressed up while Sady was more relaxed. He figured maybe that's how they had always been. Tay resembled Rico both tall with curly hair except Tay had his hair cut shorter. It was easy for Sady to see the relation.

"Where Rico?" She asked as she leaned on his lap.

"He in tha back. Wassup?" He asked looking up.

"My girl need to go talk to him." She told him smiling.

"Girl you know damn well he not interested in meetin no new girl. He over here trippin anyways. Mad bout some shorty he just ran into." He held onto her.

Sady wondered if he knew. 

"They need to talk." She kissed him before turning back to Sady.

"Go to the room straight at the end of the hall." Tay told her before kissing Ari back.

Sady headed down the hall.

*knock knock*

"Who tha fuck is it!" She heard Rico yell.

"Uhh.. it's Sady can I come in?" She said as he flung the door open.

The Rico she was looking at was nothing like the Rico she saw yesterday. His eyes were full of rage and his face had an attitude written all over it. He was no longer in the slacks and button-down but wore jeans and a t-shirt. 

"You got something to tell me?!" He yelled causing everyone to look down the hallway at them.

His eyes were filled with anger.

"Man come in." He pulled her into the room by her arm slamming the door behind them.

"Tell me I wasn't trippin yesterday Sady?" He stood there still gripping her arm.