Moving on 2

"Where are we going?" Ivy asked as she sat in the back seat.

"Just to get some food." Sady told her checking her GPS and making sure her outfit is right.

"Aww, dem babies hungry again?" Ivy asked.

"Girl you ain't even been round me all day you don't even know if I ate today." Sady told her laughing

"Well did you?" Ivy asked.

"That's not the point." Sady chuckled.

"My daddy said you better be feeding them babies." Quay chimed in.

Sady could not help but laugh that they both acted just like him sometimes especially when it came to the twins.

"Y'all finna kill me okay. Yes, I ate today and we finna go eat now. Relax." She told them as she headed to the address Vanessa provided.

"Okay, good." Quay told her.

"Are we going to chucky cheese?" Ivy asked happily.

"No just a place TT Nessa said had some really good food." She told them as they drove.

After about 15 minutes of driving they arrived at a small boutique-style restaurant that appeared to be fairly busy.

"Oh cakes!" Quay asked as they walked to the little shop.

Opening the door Sady was greeted by smiles as she and the kids walked to the hostess.

"My sister should be here. I'm Sady and she's Vanessa. By any chance have you seen her? She has a lil baby." Sady tried to explain.

"Yes, she's been waitin on you. Come on I'll take you to her." The older woman told her with a smile.

"Thank you." Sady grabbed the kid's shoulders pulling them close to her.

"You're small. I'd never guess you're having twins." The woman told her.

Sady laughed. "Lemme guess my sister told you?"

"Yes, she is extremely excited about it." She smiled leading them to a large door.

"What's this?" Sady asked confused.

"She reserved one of our event rooms. Again congratulations. Go have fun." The woman winked at her.

"Thanks." Sady said confused opening the door only to be surprised.

It was a Dr. Suess-themed 'thing one and Thing two'. The room was red and white; with a white and red table decorated with white and red cupcakes. There were also a few platters of food on a rear table. Inside the room stood Vanessa, Kevin with baby Alan, Ari, Tay, Auntie Bean, and Reese.

"Surprise!!!!" They yelled.

"Cool!" Quay pulled Ivy in as they looked at the room in amazement.

"Mommy it's like the movie." Ivy told her looking to Sady who was nearly in tears.

"What's wrong?" Ivy ran back to her mom.

"Nothing baby it's just so cute it's makin mommy cry." She bent down and told her.

"Well I'm glad you like it daddy said he and TT Nessa wanted to keep it a secret." Ivy said proud of being part of the surprise.

"Oh, they did?" She hugged the kids as Vanessa walked over.

"Sorry I know you hate surprises but you needed it." Vanessa hugged her and Sady nodded.