Baby Love.

Yesterday they had gotten their family photos done. Sady and Vanessa loved how their family photos turned out. They did one big photo all together before Kevin and Vanessa did their shots together of course there were a few with baby Alan. He was turning 3 months so they also got his photos done. Afterward, Sady got her and Ivy's photos done and got a few shots in with just her and Vanessa.

Vanessa had suggested coordinating black and white for the photos but of course, Sady brought a few changes of clothes because she and Ivy had to get photos in their matching pink dresses and also Ivy's Bday pictures.

She posted the proofs online last night only to wake up and see Rico had shared her photos.

Not just the photos of Ivy but also it was one of her.

Both of their hair was pressed straight going to the middle of their backs. The girls matched. Sady wore a mauve pink one-piece and white heels while Ivy had a matching top and white pants and sandals.

She looked at the caption on the first photo and read:

The love of my life and our mini-me.

Sady rolled her eyes.

She scrolled further down and it was one of her favorite photos of just herself captioned:

Sady Baby <3

She looked and realized he had more likes on her photos than she had on her own page as it read 2k likes for both pictures.

She woke up with hundreds of requests and she was sure that all the females who tried to add her either fucked Rico or wanted to.

"Ugh." She peeled herself up from the bed and looked at Ivy sleeping.

It was still early as she looked over and saw it was 645 in the morning.

Vrrb vrrb vrrb.

She grabbed her phone trying not to wake up Ivy she looked to see it was Rico calling and stepped out to the hallway to answer.

"Aye. You up?" He asked.

"Yea, why you callin so early?" She asked confused.

She walked towards the front of the house.

"Open the door." He told her and hung up.

Sady was already over him and the day literally was just beginning.

She opened the door speaking in a low tone. "Whatchu want?"

Rico walked past her into the house walking down the hall towards the guest room.

"The hell?" She asked quietly chasing behind him.

He went into the bedroom where Ivy was sleeping.

"Sady I'm fa real." Rico loudly whispered pulling her into the guest bathroom.

"What tha fuck is your problem?" She asked even more confused.

He pulled out another pregnancy test.

"Take it." He told her passing it to her.

"Rico I alre-"She started before he raised his hand.

"Listen Sady I'm not finna do this back and forth. Take it or ima act an ass and wake everyone in the house up." Rico told her pushing the test into her chest.

"Rico you got some real fuckin problems. Get out so I can take the test." She told him pushing him towards the door.

"Hell na. You ain't got nun I haven't seen. Gone take it." He told her turning away and sitting on the bathroom counter.

Sady sucked her teeth as she sat down and then peed on the stick.

"Here." She passed it back to him pushing him off the counter and washing her hands.

"You be doin the most. You wouldn't even be mad if you did it the first time I asked." He told her smirking.

"Yo you are really a weird ass nigga." Sady told him pushing past him to go back into the room. She couldn't believe how he tried to make it seem like he wasn't acting like an unreasonable asshole.

"How? I'm weird cause I want a family wit you?" He asked in a low voice following her out.

"Nigga. We are not together. Like At ALL. We live in two different places. Plus you literally don't know how to act mature and you got too much fuckin drama. Rico, I just want a simple ass life." Sady told him straight up.

Ivy started to move in the bed.

Rico pulled Sady back into the bathroom noticing that they may be talking too loud.

"Sady I really don't care about none of that livin in two different places. I would be wit yo ass if you were in China. You know that. And you know you could always come back here but you choose not to. I dead-ass told you how I feel about you. You be laughin me off but I still be tryin. That other shit was all outside of before you came back into my life. I can't help that shit fa real. I know I get on yo nerves sometimes, I'm not perfect but I'm tryna be wit you. You and only you. I'm not tryna lose you again." Rico looked at her with intensity.

Sady noticed the passion in his eyes as he looked at her.

"Rico, I just don-" Sady lowered her head and ended up looking at the test in his hands.

She reached for it trying to grab it out of his hands as he lifted it and they both looked at it.

PREGNANT.

"What tha fuck?" She said in disbelief as she raised his hand and the test.

"Man, I told yo ass." Rico said as they both stood looking at it.

"Rico get tha fuck out. NOW." Sady told him pushing him out of the bathroom, then out of the room until he made it out of the house.

Sady's mind raced as she sat in the living room and thought about having another child.

She had never actually thought about having another child. Sady loved kids but it was nothing she actively considered. Sady thought about how she hadn't been in a healthy relationship in years and here she was pregnant. Again. In nearly the same situation she was in nearly half a decade ago. Sady felt like crying although she knew it wouldn't help. She didn't believe in abortions but she wondered if having a baby right now was something she was willing to accept. A baby with Rico nonetheless.

She tossed her head back on the couch thinking about him confessing his feeling and all the drama he came with.

"Fuck" She said to herself as she headed back into the room to lay with Ivy until she got up.

If you like this Please Vote, Comment or share.

This story is being updated as it is written

Follow me on IG imtrippinbitch

Follow me on FB at Vanna Boo