Tryin 2.

"I really appreciate you tryin." Rico told Sady smiling as she got out of the car.

Sady and Ivy made it there late at night and Rico had been waiting up for them. The last two weeks he worked on getting his friendship back to normal with Sady. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. He gave up on the idea of them being together because He figured if he couldn't be with her the least he could do was be a better friend. Hopefully, her best friend like she was his.

"Rico I agreed to one week and if have one argument I am leaving." Sady told him grabbing her bags from the trunk.

"I got em y'all can just head to the house." Rico told her as she nodded.

She grabbed Ivy from her car seat and brought her upstairs to her room while Rico brought their bags in. She expected the movers to arrive in the morning and she needed to head to bed soon so she would be able to get up and meet them at her storage.

"Where you want me to put y'all's bags?" Rico asked whispering from the hallway.

"You can give me hers and if you can take mine downstairs." She told him laying her down.

"Downstairs?" Rico asked confused.

"Yea, your guest room," She reminded him sitting Ivy's bag in the closet and shutting the door.

"You ain't no guest." Rico told her heading towards his room.

"Rico gimme my damn bag. We are not sleeping in the same room." She walked after him.

"Why not we have plenty of times." Rico said setting her bag down and closing the door.

"Why do you always do this?" Sady rolled her eyes.

"C' mon on not even on no sex shit. I know you not tryna gimme none anyway. I just miss you." He told her sucking his teeth.

"I'm too tired to argue. Just tonight ok?" Sady told him yawning.

She was tired and didn't have the effort to go back and forth. She did miss him and honestly, she had been feeling lonely. She knew Ivy was tired of all her cuddles so she figured maybe she could give her a break even if it was just a night. She was going to take advantage of it.

"Mmhmm." He told her smiling.

He watched her climb on his bed.

"Excuse me?" He stopped her.

"What I am tired." She told him irritated whining.

"Where ya pajamas?" He asked her.

"Rico I sit on yo bed all the time in my regular clothes. I am tired please let me lay down." She told him.

"Here." he grabbed one of the shirts to wear and tossed it to her.

She rolled her eyes. She didn't even bother arguing or changing in the bathroom room as she took off her pants and shirt in front of him.

"Dang." Rico walked over touching her stomach as she put on his shirt.

He saw her small stomach looking more round than last time.

"Yeah, I know tell me about it." She told him climbing into the bed again.

"You don't even look that big still. I'm waitin til my boys got you big as a house." He smiled climbing into his bed on the other side.

"Please don't remind me. I'm not looking forward to gettin bigger at all. I'm already tired all the time. I can only imagine it getting worse. And I keep tellin you they are girls." She chuckled lying back.

Rico wrapped his arms around her after he turned off the light.

"We finna see next week." He reminded her.