Needed.

"Fuck." Caroline moaned as Rico fucked her from behind.

"Ahh." He let out as he came, he went and flushed the condom and pulled up his pants.

"Damn, daddy you finna leave?" She looked back to see Rico pulling up his pants.

"Yea, I'll hit you later." He told her as he headed out of her room.

Caroline followed behind him.

"Nigga you not finna leave me like that." She stood naked folding her arms.

Caroline was about Sady's height but light skinned with a shortcut and freckles. She had been fucking with Rico on and off for a little over a  year and she really liked him even though he came with babies and baby mommas.

"Shawty chill." He told her giving her a hug.

She sucked her teeth

"I'll hit you later and see what you on." He told her before she rolled her eyes and closed the door.

Rico sighed.

He didn't know why she tried to make it more than what it was each time he left. Rico liked Caroline but she was just too needy. The only reason he was trying to fuck with her was because Sady wasn't ready to be with him and Caroline didn't want any kids. He figured he would fuck with her until Sady came around if not he knew he wouldn't have to worry about her trapping him with a baby. Ultimately he knew he was just lonely and someone familiar was better than dealing with someone new along with whatever drama they brought.

Rico left Caroline's and hit the block as normal.

He didn't see Tay there and assumed that Ari was not letting his ass out anymore, well ever since the club incident.

"Whaddup Big Dawg!" One of the young men greeted him.

"Wass hannin!" He greeted him before entering the trap.

He knew with the beef shit from Rio he was going to have to step up his game and also figure out a better plug since the connect he had was currently unreachable. He had a few keys stashed for an emergency and wanted to avoid it if it was possible but then again his options were looking slim. He figured he would figure it out one way or another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whatchu doin?" Ivy asked as she giggled into the phone talking to Rico.

He walked around his house with no shirt as he poured Quay a bowl of cereal.

"Missin you." Rico told her smiling.

"Me too!" Quay yelled spitting out his food.

"How much you guys missed me?" She asked still smiling closely in the camera.

"Infinity!" Quay yelled.

"Yup, what my mans said, infinity." Rico told her smiling.

tap tap tap.

"Hold on daddy gotta grab the door." Rico told her lowering his phone and checking his peephole.

He didn't see anyone and thought he had to have heard the knocks. 

No one really showed up to his house uninvited and it was only a few people who knew where he lived.

"My bad baby. I'm back." He told her smiling at his daughter.

Sometimes he loved looking at his daughter. She was truly a replica of him and Sady. Sometimes she would look just like him and then there were times she looked exactly like Sady.