School Daze

The Trap:

"Yo ass barely be round to know what's going on." Tay told Rico as they sat in the back room of the trap.

"My bad cuz. You ready know where I be why you ain't say shit before?" Rico asked.

"Cause I already know how yo ass be." Tay told his cousin.

Sometimes Rico could be a hot head and the last thing they needed right now was attention from the wrong group of people. Tay knew that so he figured to only tell Rico about things that were extremely important

"I'm not on that shit fam. Trust I know i got too many people dependin on me right now. I don't need Sady trippin and I'm not finna go lite no body block up. What happened?" Rico turned to his two young workers.

"Rio been nudgin for 45th and 47th. I told him na but tha nigga been tryna finesse me. I told em na again cause I already know the repercussions. So I guess Malcom took the bait." The young man said looking towards the other young boy who was beaten.

"What bout you?" Rico turned to the other boy.

"I took him up on the offer and it was a setup. He shot T Baby, took a key and all the cash I had." He said with his head lowered.

"Nigga you let him take our block? My money?" Rico asked with irritation as he looked at the young boy who shook in front of him.

"He said-" The young boy started before Rico cut him off looking him over. The young boy had been beaten badly. His face was swollen and one eye was completely closed.

"Look I'm tryna turn over a new leaf. Normally id dead one of you young niggas for the betrayal but It looks like you learned yo lesson." Rico told him shaking his head.

"Rico, I'm sorry bro give me another chance." He whined.

Rico tried to walk away as the young man grabbed onto his arm.

"Touch me again little nigga yo whole body gonna be swollen if I don't kill you myself." Rico told him.

"Ri-" The young boy tried to call him again.

Rico turned around and punched him in the face a few times before Tay grabbed his arm.

Rico shook his head realizing his anger almost got the best of him.

"Look lil nigga you not built for this. Take yo ass home before you get yo self killed. Iono wanna see yo ass near any trap. I catch yo ass on any block pretendin to be gangsta I'ma dead that shit." Rico told him as he kicked him and pushed him through the trap until he made it to the front door and pushed him out.

"Y'all better beat that lil nigga ass you catch him on any block. Iono care if it's mines or the fuckin OPP. No fucking liabilities over here you hear me!" Rico yelled as they nodded.

"I thought yo ass would have killed him fa real." Tay said surprised as they made it into his office.

"Na I told yo ass. I got other shit goin on to let me kill niggas on a whim." He told him shutting the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rico's:

"That don't even seem smart." Rico told Sady she laid across his bed.

"You don't seem smart but look at you. " Sady laughed at him as she tried to roll over.

They both laughed.

"Ay fuck you. I'm just tryna help yo bigheaded ass out." Rico told her smacking her butt as he climbed off the bed.

"Owww" Sady let out rubbing her bottom.