Save the drama

"I see one more damn spider man ima lose my mind." Auntie Bean shook her head tossing her hands up.

Sady laughed.

She had to admit she and Rico may have over-did Quay's party just a tad bit.

Quay was a big fan of Spiderman. In hopes of making sure his birthday was amazing, Sady had rented a spiderman bounce house and a lot of outdoor activities that were either Marvel or Spiderman-themed. She knew that it was a hit or miss with Jasmine wanting to be around so to make sure he knew he was special and loved she wanted everyone to celebrate with him.

That morning Rico and she got all the kids ready where matching Spider-Man attire for the birthday boy.

"She got you too?" Reese asked looking at her aunt wearing a spider man t-shirt.

"Girl yes. Run before she make you wear the damn suit." Auntie Bean rushed out of the kitchen.

"We hired a Spiderman dang she ain't have to run out on me like that." Sady said trying to catch up to her.

"Where's Ari?" She asked her as she was still rushing off.

"In Tay's old room. I think she's feeding the baby." Auntie Bean told her still walking away.

"Auntie avoidin you? What you done did cause you know you are her favorite?" Rico laughed.

"She tired of Spiderman already." Reese chuckled.

"Now she knows how we feel." Rico laughed.

"Exactly.. This boy bout to be a damn superhero at the end of this." Sady laughed.

"Lemme guess yawl bought his ass the spider too?" Reese laughed.

"Language?" Rico looked at his sister smacking her on the back of the head.

"My bad." Reese said rushing outside.

"Ari still got the twins?" Sady asked Rico.

"Yea, ima go check on em in a bit." Rico told her.

"No need to. They are all sleep." Vanessa walked down with a monitor in her hand.

"Well minus one." Ari walked into the kitchen with her son Amir.

"Lemme give TT baby some kisses." Sady tried to grab him.

"Nope cause you not finna give him back. How you got babies and still got baby fever?" Ari laughed.

"It is called love!" Sady laughed as she grabbed the cake off the counter rolling her eyes.

"You got it?" Rico offered.

"Yup. Go get the kids ready and Nessa will you grab the ice cream over there." Sady told them.

"You so stingy." Sady whispered to Ari as she exited making her laugh.

Rico collected all the kids and brought Quay to the front as Vanessa carried the tub of ice cream outside.

"Wooowww!! Ivy come look at my cake." Quay grabbed his sister's hand and pulled her next to him.

"Do you like it?" Ivy smiled as she was the one to have picked it out.

"I love it!" He told her with a smile as she hugged him

"Okay errybody here?" Rico scanned the crowd before he saw Tay finally arriving.

"Took you long enough." Ari rolled her eyes as he kissed her and their son.

"Happy Birthday Nephew!" Tay hugged Quay and then Ivy before he gave him a gift.

"Thanks Tay!" Quay hugged him.