Street Life

The room was dark with only one light as the man sat tied to a chair.

"Bitch if I gotta ask you one more time." Rico told the man with the bag on his head firmly as he punched him in the face.

The man cried.

"Please bro!" He continued to cry to Rico.

He snatched the bag off to show a bloodied Sean

"Bro!? Nigga you been plotting on me this whole time!? I thought you were my brother. You stealin my money and dope. Not to think you been fuckin on my baby moms. What you thought I wouldn't find out?" Rico asked him now enraged.

Sean had been short on his drops. Rico took it as nothing. He just kept being short. Then dope start missing and all of Rico's young niggas were getting locked up. He couldn't figure out who it was. It took him months to piece it together. The only reason it took so long is because he would have never thought his best friend would have betrayed him.

After they had grown up together he would have damn near died for him. Now to figure out not only had he taken 20 grand in cash and 5 keys of coke only to make plans to steal his connection and leave Rico for dead.

"Rico it's not even like that. I fuck wit Jasmine a few times back in tha day but now she told me y'all was done." He told him with a look of fear.

Rico hit him in the ribs.

"Who the fuck you been workin wit?" He asked him again.

Sean was bloody and bruised as he spit out the blood in his mouth.

"Bro let me go it wasn't me." Sean whined.

Rico grabbed the folder against the wall. He pulled out the photos in them showing Sean meeting with an unknown person. Then Rico played his nanny cam video off his phone showing Sean snorting coke and taking a few keys when people weren't around. Rico's connect had already told him that Sean had come to him saying he had a better deal. But his connect was big on loyalty and since Sean didn't have any he was straightforward with Rico about the betrayal.

"If it wasn't you Sean who was it?" Rico asked now irritated even more.

Sean cried harder.

"So you been fuckin Jas huh? What Quay yo son too?" Rico's jaw tightened. Thinking he was possibly raising his best friend's child and not his own. He wouldn't put anything past Sean anymore.

Sean cried harder

Rico rolled up his sleeves before Tay entered.

"Damn, this nigga still lyin and he coulda came clean and left?" Tay shook his head looking over to Sean.

"Left?" Sean said happy as he believed he still had a chance to walk away from this.

"Na this nigga ain't who I thought he was." Rico said disappointed.

"Rico ima tell you erry thing. Please let me explain. Quay not mines. Yea we was fuckin but Jas was fuckin some other dude too back in the day. We did a DNA test when he first came. He wasn't mine so I really thought he was yours at first bro." Sean confessed.

"Uhm hmm." Rico was still pissed. Sean was supposed to be his right hand. He knew it wasn't his son and let him raise the little boy without a word for years.

"Im fa real Rico!" Sean coughed.

Tay stood in the corner shaking his head in disappointment.

"Why should I believe shit you gotta say Sean? Who the fuck was you workin wit?" Rico asked again turning red.