Baby Talk.

It was 10 am and Sady woke up in Rico's arms.

She didn't feel like moving so she laid there until she felt the urge to pee rushing her out of the bed and to the bathroom.

Sady went to check on Ivy who was still asleep and Rico walked up behind her.

"Hey. Good morning." He told her.

"Good morning." She told him.

He shut Ivy's door and lightly grabbed Sady hand pulling her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Let's eat." He told her as he opened his fridge. It was completely different from last time. It was full of food as he grabbed out breakfast items and got them ready.

Sady didn't say much. 

She was actually unsure of what to say after she poured all her feelings out last night.

Rico seemed to be reading her mind as he finished up cleaning the kitchen and passed her a bowl of cereal before taking a seat next to her.

"About what you said earlier I was tryna find the right way to respond without makin you mad. I figured until I knew how I'd tread lightly." Rico told her.

Sady nodded.

"I know a baby isn't ideal for you but I'm still hoping you will consider having it. I get it I know we live in two different places but you know you can always come back here. You just choose to be where you're at and that's fine. You could've stayed wit me, yo sister, hell even Ari and Tay. You gotta degree so it's not like you can't get a job out here and you could save up for a place. I'd help you." Rico told her pausing to take a few more bites.

"You been knew I sold dope so I really can't say shit cause that's how I make money. But I told you I'm goin legit. It's going to be a process but with or without the streets my kids and my sister are already taken care of." Rico paused again swallowing his food.

"Last time I checked you told me you didn't need no money and I stay tryna give you more than enough. Fa real? I can't control these bitches Sady you should already know that. What I can do is keep my baby moms in check." He said as she rolled her eyes.

"Look I'm not even talkin bout it like that. Sady I wasn't playin when I told you that you the only one I want having my kids. I always keep it real wit you. You just don't be tryna hear me out. I fucked a few girls since you, none raw. I ain't touched Sarah or Jasmine fa real since I been wit u. And why would it matter cause you said you not tryna be wit me right?" He asked her hoping she would correct him.

"You right." She told him as she continued to eat not looking his way.

"I guess man." He sucked his teeth before continuing. "Like I said I'm getting out of the game. A year max and I'm good. I can only apologize for my past mistakes because I'm a man in progress, I ain't made it there yet."

Rico turned back to her after he finished chewing.

"I'm so sorry for disrespecting you cause fa real you deserve better than that. You not like Jasmine or any other woman out here. Sometimes it's hard for me to separate my emotions from anything involving you. Like a fa real fucks wit you and the shit makes me crazy sometimes." Rico told her.

"And I know I can be immature sometimes I just been used to getting my way. Like I said in progress. I can't promise there won't be anything else to worry about But fa real Sady shit is completely different this time. You know no matter what I got you." He told her.

"Daddy?" Ivy called out as she walked down the stairs as they both turned their head.

"Hey, princess." He got up meeting her halfway and pulling her to the kitchen.

"Mommy you stayed?!" Ivy rushed hugging her mother happy to see her.

"I did baby. Good morning." Sady kissed her cheek.

"I wish every morning could be like this." Ivy said as she took a seat and Rico passed her a plate.

"Me too." He agreed with her.

"I just want you to think about what I said." Rico came and put his hand on her stomach. "And when you make a decision I hope you will talk to me before doin anything." He looked into her eyes.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-
Sady had spent the day in her sister's guestroom just lying there. She just hated this situation. She wasn't totally against having a baby because she loved kids she just was unsure of her feelings with everything going on. She sat up knowing ultimately she was keeping it since she couldn't deal with abortion since her conscious always weighed on her and the same for adoption. So no matter what she was going to be Rico's baby mom, again.

She cried feeling disappointed in herself.

Tap tap.

Vanessa popped in.

"Hey I was just-" she stopped seeing Sady wipe her face. "Are you okay?"

Sady nodded before she burst into tears confessing to her sister her pregnancy and Rico's confession of love before it. 

Vanessa didn't stop her as she let her cry in her lap and brushed her hair back with her hands.

"I know you're surprised by everything but you can't say you're not ready for another baby. You of all people know the consequences of unprotected sex. And with Rico. You just said you're making good money and Rico's going to help. So financially it's possible. You know auntie will help out as much as she can. Or if you moved back..I could help." Vanessa played in her hair.

"His baby mommas aren't ideal but all you can do is raise yours right. I don't think you're scared of the baby really cause we both know you're keeping it. I think it's Rico. I'm not anywhere sayin yawl are meant to be but it's easy to see he cares about you. And maybe him tellin you his true feelings makes you scared to fall for him back." Vanessa remained upfront with her little sister.

"Look, Sady you're already a great mom. It's just one more adorable kid around. You damn sure know you got the heart for it. Don't beat yourself up for a decision that's inevitable. One we both know you're going to choose. As for Rico, that decision is all your own. Sometimes love is worth it. Just don't live with any regrets, ever." Vanessa told her kissing her cheek.

If you like this Please Vote, Comment or share.

This story is being updated as it is written

Follow me on IG imtrippinbitch

Follow me on FB at Vanna Boo