Communications Pt. 2

"Rico get the fuck away from me before I knock everything the fuck over in this bitch" Sady told him as she headed down the hall. The kids had just gone to bed and Rico tried to touch on her again.

"Sady don't-" Rico started before she pushed him away.

She was stronger than he expected as he stumbled having to catch his balance.

"Rico explain to me why I shouldn't punch you in yo fuckin mouth right now." Sady stood there filled with rage.

"Sady what is your problem?" Rico asked knowing she was mad partially unsure why.

"You lucky I didn't beat you and that bitch earlier. I'm really tryin I promise. But you fa real making this shit hard." She told Rico walking towards the guest room.

"It amazes me the amount of stupid shit you do. You got this whole act goin on that you got it all together and figured out but yet you make the worst fuck decisions. Yeah, I'm still fuckin mad you brought Ivy there after I asked you not to. To me that says a lot bout the shit you would do behind my back. Yet you want me to trust you. how?" She scoffed as he stepped closer.

"Please stay the fuck away from me right now." Sady stepped further away from him as he stopped walking.

He had never seen her so upset at him. He had seen that look before and it was the same look she gave before she beat Jasmine up. He decided to stand his ground where he was.

"I'm sorr-" He started.

"I'm tired of your apologies. It's a lot of fuckin sorry's from you. And I get it Quay isn't mines but how can you risk him when you know you got shit goin on. He's a fuckin kid. That shit is not cool." She shook her head.

"And then your fuckin bitches around them? Who the fuck is watchin them? Huh? Some niggas young niggas? Themselves? Where's the fuckin drugs? Are your guns put up?" she sucked her teeth.

"You letting bitches do my daughter's hair? What my daughter not well kept wit you?" You had a little sister so I don't understand why some bitch is in my daughter's head period. Oh my bad not some bitch your girlfriend, right?" Sady asked.

"What you mad cause she said she my girlf-" he started again before getting cut off.

"No, I'm mad you brought my daughter and her brother exactly where I asked you not to bring them. You fuckin servin in front of them, fuckin bitches in front of them, and having some random in my daughter's hair. Some random you never even asked if it was cool to do so." She took a few deep breaths.

"I be fuckin you in front of them." Rico mumbled.

"Correction we fucked at night while they were asleep. And that was a few times. Other than that they are not around when we have. So don't do me I'm not no random ass bitch." She looked at him.

"She not no random." He said smartly.

Sady was over it there was never a win with him she figured couldn't stand looking at him without getting more mad so she turned away.

"You know what Rico it wouldn't surprise me." She said turning on the TV and setting on the foot of the bed tapping her foot.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean?" Rico asked her.