Favorite.

"Auntie, I am sure I have enough room for all of us. If not we will make room." Sady told her aunt Carol as they drove to her house.

"You didn't have to leave work early for us we are both capable of getting to you. Nessa could have came." Mr. Jones her uncle told her.

"It's fine I missed you guys. She has the twins for me so I figured I could come get you on my way from work. It worked out. I'm really glad you guys came." She smiled.

"I'm glad to see you so happy. You could never tell me you just had a kid let alone two looking at you." Her aunt smiled at her.

"Niece you're glowing. I wanna tell you thank you again. I'm glad you and your stubborn sister talked me into goin to chemo. I'm doin better. Way better. Hoping to be cleared in the next six months. So have been going well with that young man?" Her uncle asked.

"Yeah, honestly they have. Rico is a good dad but I can see it now He's becoming a great man. No more arguing. Just lots of family time. Right now our biggest thing is living together. I want to keep my house. He wants to keep his house. To me if that's our biggest problem then is it really a concern?" She told them smiling.

They had always been her support so she trusted them with everything. They had helped her become the woman she was today so she knew that she could be comfortable around them and talk with them openly.

Her aunt and uncle nodded.

"So he's getting out of selling ?" Her uncle pried.

"That's what it seems like. He seems to have made some changes. He says he is working on something with my brothers plus He doesn't irritate me anymore." She told them.

"And no other babies?" Her aunt asked.

"Hell no. My bad auntie I meant no. We have enough. The girl who said she was pregnant actually wasn't having his baby. Only extra family is not really extra. My friend and his cousin visit a lot. They are the ones who have a baby together I told you about. Also, his lil sister is kinda of staying with us. It's not official but I know she wants to. She helps out a lot with the twins. I love her she's also a great aunt. She is 13 but she is super sweet. I can't wait for you to meet her auntie. And uncle she plays basketball." Sady boasted to Reese.

"Finally a tomboy!" Her uncle cheered.

He had always hoped Sady or Vanessa got into sports but they did it for a year or two when they were young and would never keep up at it. So to hear there was a young girl who played a sport humored him. He was happy his family was growing. He hadn't gotten the chance to meet Trey and Pain just yet but after talking with his nieces he looked forward to meeting them. He knew for sure that he looked forward to her new family even more so how proudly Sady boasted about them.

"Oh lord." Her aunt laughed knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Hey, that girl and those twins will be pros. Hear me out. Uncle is here to create pro players." They all laughed at him as they arrived at Vanessa's.

"How are you, brothers?" Her uncle asked.

"They are good. We are planning another trip soon. You should meet them too." Sady told him.

"If they wouldn't mind I'd love too." He smiled at his niece.

"Babe, wait for me." He looked to his wife who rushed out of the car.

"Now you know I been waitin to see my babies." She told him leaving him and Sady behind as she rushed to Vanessa's door.

They laughed at her.

"Ivy, Quay, Alan, Ian, Isabella Nana Candy is here!" She said loudly as she waited on Vanessa to open the door.

"What is the girl's name again?" She turned back to Sady.