...And some change part 2

After they ate Sady got Ivy preoccupied with coco melon and went to her room to roll a joint so she could smoke and relax.

She rolled up, went to go check on Ivy and made her well to the balcony to smoke.

In the middle of her session, Sady stopped putting out her joint thinking she heard knocking.

She came in off the patio and heard nothing after a few minutes of standing and listening.

She went to Ivy's room and saw she sat with her legs crossed as she watched TV while eating her small bag of cookies.

Sady shrugged it off heading back to the kitchen and putting their leftovers up.

After a few minutes, she received a phone call from Rico.

"Ivy it's your dad!" Sady yelled and Ivy came running.

"Daddy!" She answered the FaceTime.

"Hey, beautiful! How was your day?" He asked her as she answered.

Ivy walked into her room to talk.

Sady was happy cause she really didn't want to deal with him after finally relaxing just a little bit.

Tap tap tap.

Sady jumped up realizing she had heard knocking a few minutes ago.

"Who is it?" She looked through the peephole and didn't see anyone.

Tap tap tap.

They knocked again.

"Who is it!?" Sady said loud before she swung the door open to see Quay standing in front of it giggling and Rico off to the side smiling holding his phone.

Ivy ran from her room. "Is it really daddy?!" She jumped up and down.

Quay ran in and hugged his sister while Sady stood by the door and Rico stood in the doorway taking pictures.

In Quay's hands he held some gifts he pushed them over excitedly to Ivy telling her to open them.

"Hey." Sady greeted Rico.

"Damn, that's all I get huh?" Rico licked his lips as he eyed her in her Vickie pj short set.

"Hey, Rico." She said unenthused as she gave him a fake church hug.

"Hey, Sady." Quay ran up hugging her.

"Hey boo!" She bent down to hug him.

Rico closed the door and took that opportunity to grab a handful of her ass. 

Sady smacked his hand before she turned back shooting him a glare.

"Mommy looked at what Daddy and Quay got me!" She said holding up her new iPad and an outfit.

"Aww baby that's so nice of them what do you say?" Sady smiled at her.

"Oh. Thank you Daddy and Quay! I love you's both so so much." Ivy ran over giving them both a hug.

Sady chuckled.