Quality time

Rico looked over to see Sady's phone going off.

He wondered who it could be since if it was anyone important they would try his phone instead of calling hers back to back. He knew it wasn't Nessa or Ari so it made him a little curious as he leaned over to have a look. Rico looked down at the screen as it read 'Si'.

He waited for the call to end and right after he looked over he noticed a message pop up on her phone.

Rico never heard the name and wanted to know who the hell Si was. Then he unlocked her phone and he read her message thread with some nigga he assumed was trying his hardest to win her over. He looked at the dates and realized it was about the same time she went to Atlanta. Rico went down and read some more of the messages before he scrolled to the most recent message:

I told you I'm not tryna let up on you Sady. <3. Call me when you get a chance.

Rico deleted the message and blocked the number. He refused to let anyone try to stop all the hard work he had put in with her. He didn't give a fuck about a stranger named Si. Sady was the one thing he planned on getting right in this lifetime and refused for anyone to take that from him. He looked down at Sady as she started to move while he sat her phone back down on the dresser and pushed her hair out her face.

"Good morning beautiful." Rico told her as she lay on his chest.

"Good morning big head." Sady smiled and stretched.

"You slept well I see." Rico flexed.

"You get on my nerves."Sady laughed as she climbed off his chest.

"Yea okay. I'm tryna help wit yo moodiness." Rico told her pushing her playfully.

"Dang, you might as well have just pushed me off the bed." Sady laughed rolling over exaggerating.

"Girl stop playin." Rico laughed pulling her into his arms again.

"Uhmm hmm, speakin of playin I saw you playin all in my phone." Sady looked at him.

"You know I was. I was all in that mufucka readin yo messages and everythin. You don't be talkin bout shit either." Rico stuck out his tongue.

"They are called regular conversations with regular people." She muffed him laughing.

"Umm hmm. Yea ight my phone be bussin." Rico laughed.

"I bet it do. All them hoes and junkies." Sady rolled her eyes laying on her side.

Rico rubbed her tummy.

"Don't do me like that. You the only person I been fuckin. So ain't no hoes in my phone and them fiends support your life of luxury." Rico told her truthfully as Sady laughed.

"First off Yea I'm the only person you fucked.. lately. Second I don't need no money from you Rico. Damn sure not no drug money. You want a life of luxury and I just want a simple life." She told him.

"You don't think I want the same thing?" He looked at her.

"When your ready yea." She told him laying her head down on the pillow and looking at him.

How didn't she see he was ready for a life with her? he wondered.

"What does that mean?" Rico asked.

Sady rolled over and grabbed an envelope out of his nightstand and passed it over to Rico.

"What's this?" He asked about opening it.

"Don't open it yet." She stopped him.

"Why not?" Rico asked confused.