Welcome home

Rico and Kevin spent the morning cleaning the house waiting on Vanessa, Sady, Ivy, and Alan to get back.

"Damn, you never cleaned before?" Kevin laughed tossing a trash bag to Rico.

"Not like this. Hell type of cleanin yo momma had you doin?" Rico laughed picking up the fallen trash bag from the ground.

"My granny ain't play that. Had us in the house washin walls and scrubbin pavement." Kevin laughed.

"You a damn lie." Rico laughed heading out the door to toss the trash.

"I'm fa real. Lowkey that's why Nessa love's me." Kevin boasted.

"Iono think cleanin will win Sady over at this point." Rico said with a shrug.

Although he had hopes of winning her over he knew that he also needed to be realistic with himself.

"Yea bro I heard bout you." Kevin laughed and shook his head.

"I'm sure it was all terrible." Rico sighed.

"Not all of it. Sady definitely sees a lot of potential in you but fa real she talked about how your a great father. Really for her and Nessa a man doesn't need money or have to be out there like that; they just want something comfortable. Just keep it up. As long as you can respect her and take care of y'all kids that's all she really want. And I'm tellin you after dealin wit some of the hoes I've dealt wit her and her sister really don't ask for much. I'm sure you've noticed." Kevin said as he finished wiping off the counter.

"Well at least I know I'm doin somethin right." Rico smirked.

"Yea man, keep it up bro." Kevin dapped Rico up.

"You think they want to go out to eat when they get back?" Rico asked unsure if they would be up for it even with a short flight.

"You know damn well Sady is always hungry." Kevin laughed.

"Aye don't do my babies like that they gotta eat too." Rico laughed knowing he was telling the truth.

"Well, how about this I can pick them up and we can just meet up at a restaurant?" Kevin suggested.

"My auntie doin a cookout. That's coo?" Rico suggested.

"Add now you know damn well yo auntie can cook. She makin that peach cobbler or na?" Kevin asked as Rico shook his head laughing walking to the front door.

"Bro I'm fa real." Kevin followed.

"Nigga you funny. I think she is. You know whatever she got finna be flame." Rico told him.

"You right, you right." Kevin admitted with a nod.

"I gotta go pick up Quay and I'll meet y'all there." Rico told him.

"Ight bet." Kevin said as they both parted ways

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wassup baby momma." Rico smirked giving Sady a hug as she hugged him back.

He had just arrived at his aunts and he was trying to pull himself together to be able to enjoy the rest of the day. Earlier in the day Rico had decided on letting Quay spend the day with Jasmine and he instantly regretted it as soon as he picked him up. When he arrived Quay looked stressed while Jasmine lay sprawled out on her couch high. She kept trying to tell Rico she wasn't on drugs and after an intense argument full of truths and lies Rico stormed out taking Quay with him.

"You look tired, you ight?" She asked as she made her plate.

"Yea. I'm cool. You fed my babies?" Rico asked rubbing her stomach and changing the subject.