New Endeavors

Rico had decided not to go with the offer Esteban and Carlos gave him. Instead, he sought out the man they offered a discount for. Rico figured he had to have just as much weight and good produce since he was their competition or at least that's what he assumed. He really didn't trust their deal and felt he was expendable since showed him their product and shipping on the first day. Rico felt like he was being set up for failure. So instead he wanted to see what other deals he could make.

He waited all day for the guy they had a hit out on and soon as he got the opportunity he told him he wanted to talk once he wasn't being followed. The man wasn't unaware but seeing Rico helped him out a few of the men following him the two had become cordial. Rico had invited him to talk earlier but he said he had a family matter to attend to so he suggested they meet at the club for drinks and a proposition.

"You sure about this?" Tay asked Rico.

"Man if you were there you would've seen how shady them Cuban niggas was. Fa real plus ol boy seem legit. He a cool ass older nigga. I'm tellin you he was bussin at niggas like it was nothing. On some 007 type shit." Rico laughed.

He was being honest it was like he met the coolest nigga ever. It wasn't too many niggas that he was impressed by but to him, his new plug was that nigga. He was calm and firm as he spoke casually. He was the man Rico was inspired to be.

"Yea ight nigga. We will see." Tay told him.

"There he go right there." Rico told Tay as he waved the man over.

"Was up Rico right?" He asked him.

"Yeah, and this my cousin Tay." Rico nodded to his cousin who extended his hand.

"I'm Trey. So you wanted to talk is there somewhere private?" Trey scanned the club.

"Yea there's a VIP room, hol up." Rico motioned the bartenders over whispering into the women's ears.

"C'mon bro." he motioned for the men to follow him.

They were brought to a room in the back of the club that was secluded but full of music.

"Caroline said she'll be up in 15 minutes." The woman smiled at Rico as he nodded.

"Man Ari blowing up my phone she said you baby moms out here trippin. She said something bout needing to know where you are-" Tay whispered.

"Nothing personal but I don't like that whispering shit." Trey said taking a seat. He looked at the young man unsure where he had seen him before today

"My bad it's my baby moms. I'm here to talk tho." Rico told him sitting down and Tay followed.

"Okay. I understand how that can be. I appreciate the help earlier so wassup? Esteban made you a deal?" Trey asked.

Rico nodded and told him the offer that was made. He explained to Trey he was going out on a whim but believed he would be a better partner than the man who was going to set him up for failure. Trey explained the issue between the men and Rico was even more certain than before that he had made a good decision not to do business. Hell Trey said they shot his brother in the head for refusing to sell dope even tho Trey would still be. See for Rico the game wasn't a forever thing and with the twins on the way he knew that it was best to get out soon especially with Quay and Ivy getting older.

"So what exactly are you looking to do?" Trey asked wanting to know how he had become an ally.

"Well, shit I'm tryna find a new connect. My last one is getting tight and raising the prices. Hell, the option with Esteban obviously was a dud so I'm hoping we can do business. I'm not long for a forever but a consistent trustworthy connect." Rico explained.