Fucked up

Another week had passed and Sady and the kids barely saw Rico.

He had slept at home one night as Sady cried in his arms. He didn't say a word as they made love all night. By the time she woke up her bed was empty, he was gone and didn't answer his phone again.

Sady was getting tired of being a single parent when he told her she wouldn't.

Not only did she have a set of twins that relied on her now but also Quay who she had no intention of letting go.

Sady knew she and Rico needed to talk so she asked his aunt to watch the twins while she kept the older two and headed to Rico's.  She was going to head to the trap but she didn't see his car when they drove past and figured the only other place he could be was at home.

Sady drove over to his place to see a car parked in front of his house but disregarded as she pulled into the driveway behind his truck.

"Okay, so Daddy might be a little sad. He might get a little mad but you guys remember what the plan is?" She turned to Ivy in Quay.

"Mission: Bring daddy home." Ivy cheered as Quay nodded.

Sady was starting to worry since he seemingly became less verbal with each week passing.

"Quay?" Sady looked over to him as he sat there.

"Talk to me baby." She grabbed his leg and tried tickling him.

"I don't think he wants to see me." Quay said with tears coming down his face.

Sady hopped out of the car heartbroken from Quay's words.

"Don't say that. He's just sad. He needs us to give him lots of love and tell him to come home okay?" Sady told him as she wiped his tears and hugged him then Ivy.

She knew that she needed Rico as much as the kids did.

Sady opened the door to a silent house.

"Rico?" She asked as the kids stood behind her waiting for her to go ahead.

"Bae?" She called out but the house was still quiet.

Sady made her way down the hallway as the kids ran upstairs to their room.

She looked over the house it looked exactly how she had left it the last time they came. She did notice some things missing but assumed Rico broke them with everything going on and decided to make her way upstairs. At the end of the hallway, she looked and saw the photo of them that they had done for the photoshoot still mounted. She smiled remembering when things were half as stressful as they were now.

"Rico?" Sady opened his room door to see him lying back and a girl from his job giving him head.

Sady recognized her from a previous introduction from Rico's job as the topless girl Natalie looked back at her with a devilish grin once she saw Sady.

"Fuck." Rico moaned out pushing Natalie's head back not even realizing Sady was standing over them.

Sady immediately lost all rationality as she kicked the girl in the head pushing her off Rico and hopped on top of Rico punching him in the chest and face.

"What the fuck?" He said holding his nose and jaw realizing what was taking place.

"You really got me fucked up!" Sady punched him again before turning back to the girl.

"Ahh!" The girl screamed as she was still on the floor crying as Sady hopped on top of her and punched her in the face.

"You thought that shit was funny huh?" Sady said as she got up drug the topless girl down the hall and kicked her down the stairs.