Weddings

This chapter references Joy and Pain's wedding. Chapter "Baby Bells"

Sady and her family just landed. Instead of Rico spending the morning with her and the kids he told her he would see her later so he could go meet with her brothers and handle some business. She figured it was his usual routine just a different city and as long as he didn't act out and made it back to them she was okay with it. Honestly, the thought of Silas had slipped her mind. Sady and Rico had been enjoying each other's time. Even though lately Rico had been telling everyone they were together Sady didn't stop him because, in some type of way, they were. She just hadn't agreed. Rico figured they were together because really they were; They slept together every night, ate together, and took care of the kids together. The only thing they hadn't had was sex and even though Rico wanted her he was cool with just being able to lay up next to her and their kids each night.

-------------------------------

A day before the wedding

"So you not finna say shit bout Silas?" Trey looked to Pain.

"That shit out my scope. If Sady was with either of them yea. Whole time it's not my business I'm not updatin no nigga on my lil' sister, fa real you should be handling this anyways. The only reason I'm here is to keep shit cool and introduce them." Pain told his brother with a shrug.

He wasn't in the game anymore but whenever Trey needed him he was there. Lately, Pain had been building his firm's customers back up but also wanted to make sure that Silas and Rico would be able to do business together, especially knowing that Sady was the common denominator. At first, Pain really didn't take Silas seriously when he tried to talk to Sady but the more he came into town Pain started to notice he was constantly talking about Sady, avoiding other women, and even consistently calling her.

Pain wasn't all team Silas but he admitted to liking him more just because he already knew him. Today he planned on introducing Rico to the plug and discussing a lucrative plan to leave the game for them that his best friend Sean set up in order to help Trey and the rest of them get out of the game and be legit. Pain figured it was best to meet Rico regardless since both he and Trey thought it was best Rico get out of the game especially with Sady expecting twins. The thing was Rico just had no idea how to get out of the game and still make good money so when Pain and Trey offered him a deal he jumped at the idea.

"Ight, I know y'all ain't formally met so Rico this my brother Pain. Pain, Sady's baby dad Rico." Trey said introducing the two.

"Wassup." They dapped each other up.

"So you the nigga stressin baby sis out?" Pain asked Rico smirking.

"Hell, we stress each other out. I know Trey prolly already told you bout our meetin and what not. I'm not goin to the front like I ain't fuck up a few times. That shit wasn't what I expected but know I love Sady. I'm not finna let no shit come between us. She and our kids are my heart." He told them firmly.

Pain didn't like the fact that Rico seemed to be involved in so much drama but he decided to give him a chance because the only side of the story he really heard was Sady's and Trey's. One thing Pain knew for sure was that no matter what you do some shit just happens; it's inevitable. Looking at him he could tell he was telling the truth as he spoke about Sady. The love in his eyes was a dead giveaway and even more of a reason Pain was okay helping out seeing as his sister and her kids could become a liability due to love and this came whether it was Rico or Silas.

"I hear you. I'm not here to play Big Brother right now. We can talk bout that later. Trey wanted me to introduce you to the connect. I'm kinda here as a common ground. I just want y'all both to tread lightly." Pain told him not wanting to elaborate.