Last Days

A few days had passed and Sady was viewing the house again. So far it had been her favorite not only because it was big but because it was close to her sisters. It was a large 5 bedroom house, 3 bathroom with a finished basement and a large back yard. She thought it would be perfect for all of them and definitely enough room.

She felt proud after signing the papers and headed back to her sisters before she would go pick up Ivy.

"Did you sign the papers or are you still undecided?" Her sister asked as she put away the groceries.

"Girl you no I signed. They said 4-6 weeks. What's crazy it is about the same amount for my damn apartment." Sady told her.

"Yea you used to them Cali prices welcome to Texas baby." Vanessa smiled.

"I gotta be." Sady laughed.

"I'm happy for you sis, congratulations!" She hugged Sady.

"Thanks Nessa. So did you talk to Unc?" Sady wondered.

They didn't have any luck getting through to their brother yesterday and figured maybe if their uncle reached out it would be better.

"No he didn't answer but I figured Auntie was tryin force him to do some sort of Chemo or at least that's what she said. He might be busy so he we can try again. Maybe you can try once you get back?" Vanessa suggested.

"Okay." Sady nodded.

"Have you talked to Rico?" She asked.

"No, we just been dropping off and picking up Ivy. I'm going to pick her up now so I'll try again. At least I'm in a better mood." Sady admitted as Vanessa nodded.

"I'll be back in a bit." She told her reaching for her keys and heading out the door.

"Okay, Kevin should be back by then." Vanessa told her as she left.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Sady pulled up to Rico's and saw Ari outside playing with Ivy and Quay. She laughed at how big she had gotten since the last time she had seen her. She was still small but she definitely was showing more than last time.

"Hey boo!" She waved as she walked over to Sady getting out of the car.

"Babe! You look cute every time I see you." Sady told her meaning every word. 

She thought Ari to have carried well and glowed while pregnant.

"Girl please don't gas my ass up. Tay already tired of me doin the most." She laughed hugging her friend.

"If I don't gas you who will?" She told her with a laugh.

Ivy and Quay ran over.

"Babies!" She hugged them both.

"What y'all doin?" She asked hearing them breathe heavily from running around.

"Playin!" Quay answered.

"Mom, do I have to go yet?" Ivy whined.

"Girl go play. I'll let you know once we are planning to leave." She told her as they both ran off to play.

"So did you decide on a house?" Ari asked standing holding her back.

"Yup. Right by Nessa's. It is bomb I cannot wait for you to see it." Sady told her as they walked towards the front of the house.

"Okay, baller. So you still staying with Rico?" Ari asked her.

"Girl no. I'll have to tell you what happened." She said as Rico walked behind them.