Bonded.

Sady looked down at her phone wondering what happened to Silas. It had been over a week and she hadn't heard from him. He would normally call or text but when she shot him a message she didn't get a reply. Sady figured maybe he found someone or really her situation was more than what he bargained for in the end and figured maybe it was meant to be since she started to feel as if she and Rico were at a good place again and not wanting to ruin it. He hadn't been trying to win her over but Rico finally understood Sady was wooed by gestures, not gifts. After all the time they had been spending together Rico learned it was more valuable making memories than the red bottoms he tried to gift her. Little by little she had gotten used to the idea of her and Rico and now that they were back sleeping together she started thinking maybe being with him wasn't a bad idea.

"Good morning beautiful." Rico interrupted her kissing her on the neck as he climbed out of the shower.

"Good morning bae daddy." Sady smiled at him still getting ready for the day.

Rico spun her around and tried to pull her towards the bed.

"Uhm what are you doin?" Sady asked him smiling.

"C'mon. I'm finna be gone all day." Rico kissed her neck as she swatted at him and laughed.

"Boy, leave me alone. The doctor said no sex til the babies come." Sady told him.

"Man, I think you lyin. I didn't hear her say that. You stay stingy." He tickled her sides.

Sady laughed. "It's only a few weeks. Now when you poke one of my babies in the head and make them slow you goin to feel bad."

"You sure know how to kill a vibe." Rico laughed as he let her go and rubbed her stomach.

"Gladly." She laughed.

"Hey, are you coo wit me takin Quay to my brother's wedding?" Sady ran back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

"So you jus goin to leave me?" Rico came back wrapping his arms around her.

"I ain't think you was a wedding type of guy." Sady joked.

"Shit for you I'm anything. Plus you saw me dressed up a nigga look good." Rico smiled.

"You kill me. I saw you dressed up like twice." Sady rolled her eyes.

"And I looked good. I'm fa real. So I'm yo plus one?" Rico asked her.

"Iono my kid's future step daddy might be there." Sady half-heartedly joked thinking of Silas.

Rico's face remained serious.

"See that's why I be on yo ass. You play too much. Don't be out here tryna hoe wit my babies in you." He told her as he headed to the closet to find some clothes.

"Man, you was out hoein wit me pregnant." Sady said loudly so he could hear.

"Yea ight. I said what I said. Now when step daddy dead and daddy said 'I told you so' iono wanna hear none of it. No crying either." He told her walking back and dropping his towel in front of her.

Sady rolled her eyes.

"Nigga you can't bully yo way into an invite." She laughed.

"Woow. So you takin my son but not me?" Rico rolled his eyes mocking her.

"Excuse you, our son. Matter of fact he goin wit me so that settles it cause he not finna sit at yo aunties all damn day." Sady told him sticking out her tongue.

Rico couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Yea ight and bae daddy comin too." He told her grabbing his towel from the floor as he went back to his closet and she shook her head.