I'm Sorry I Slept With Your Sister

I knew Ethan was going to be at the house because he always hanging out with Xiomara. Once I got to the house I head Mara laughing hysterically and her head back holding Ethans hands. Ethan heard me open the door and he turned to look at me. I closed the door behind me and took off my jacket.

"Well your home early." Mara mumbled under her breathe.
"Yeah, I only spoke to her." I stood in front of the stairs and looked at Ethan.
"Ethan, come on. Let's talk." His eyebrow lifted and he started walking away from Xiomara. Ethan walked behind me to the game room making sure that Xiomara wouldn't hear us.
"Yo, listen I didn't mean to sleep with you sister-" he cut me off immediately.
"No Flynn you actually did." 
"Well listen to me, I'm sorry for keeping it from you. I'm sorry for sleeping her to begin with. You're like a brother to me and don't want that fling getting in the way of that." I looked at Ethan in the eyes so that he can know I meant what I said.
"You slept with me sister. I'm sleeping with yours. So  I guess it's pay back." He smiled mischievously.
"But hey, no wonder why she always asks for you and how you're doing. But thanks for you apology bro. I appreciate your sincerity. Now I'm gonna fuck you sister...again." Ethan looks at me and waves goodbye at me.
That's fucker doesn't take my apology seriously. I don't understand why he can't stop acting weird like it's not that big of a deal.

Ethans POV

I can't believe that they would do such a thing behind my back, they think I'm a joke or something? A little kid? I walked back in Xiomara's room and she had a robe on looking at herself in the mirror. She's so beautiful, I don't know what I would do if I would lose her. She makes my heart jump, I'm always thinking about her and a smile spreads on my face. When I got close enough to her she turned off my phone before I could ask anything she turned to me she tilted her head.

"How did things go with you a Flynn?" she placed her phone on the bed and sat down on the edge of it.
"He apologized I'm just being petty to him." I smiled looking down at her.
"Petty? Babe this happened a long time ago." she said placing her hands on my bare chest her hand slowly going down.
"Yeah, I know that's the point. They've been keeping it behind my back I don't like that." Mara started unbuttoning my pants.
"Hey what where you doing on your phone?" I asked looking at her pulling out my member and stroking it with her hand.
"What do you mean?" she asked looking up at me with a grin.
"You- fuck." she placed it in her mouth wrapping her tongue around it.
"Hm what was it?" she took off her rob and placing both of her legs on the bed. Spread them wide open.
She started rubbing her clit placing too fingers in her mouth to wet it. She's such a freak, I love it. I grabbed her neck and pushed her down on the bed placing on finger in her. Angling my finger she started whimpering. She continued to rub her clit and she started to breath deeper.
"Oh fuck." she started getting wetter and she rubbed her clit rough. Oh that shit is magical and reached down and started sucking her nipples how hard they are. Mara grabbed my hair and started pulling it as my fingers slip right in her moans get louder. I start kissing her slipping my tongue in between every kiss.
   Xiomara grabbed the sheets and widen her legs even more. She gasps for air as I start rubbing her clit even more. "Oh wow." she lets out and she smiles at me. She starts caressing the back of my neck and kisses me, but once she heard her phone go off she stops and looks at me so I move away.
   She grabs her phone and sat back running her hands threw her hair.
"Who's texting you?" I look at her then at her phone.
"Um no one." the answer was delayed and she starts biting the bottom of her lip.
"Why are you nervous?" I asked as I step closer to her, her phone starts ringing.
"Who's calling you?" my look closer at her eyes and it has got to be a guy right? I'm right here I should be the one who has her attention.
"Hello?" Xiomara plays her phone to the side and climbs on top of me. She smiles at me and looks at me dead in the eyes.
"I said it was no one babe relax."