wow, she left.

#Jaeleens POV#

"Isn't Flynn gonna get mad at you?" I asked Mara looking down playing with my fingers and my head tilted.

"Girl this is for us, I'm willing to do anything to get what I want," she said looking at me and clasping her hands in front of her.

"I'm gonna make a fake account anyway but the username is gonna be something obvious to Flynn. Something like across-your-bedroom." Mara said looking down at her phone typing.

"You making the account right now?" I asked looking up at her and Mara nodded her head.

"Listen, girl, don't worry about it?" she said, we heard someone knock on the door. Mara threw her phone on her bed and walked up to the door and opened it.
"Hey, is my beautiful princess there?" I hear Flynn's voice soothing my ears. I guessed I missed him even though it's been about two hours. I walked up to the door, Mara moved to the side so that I could walk through the door.

"There's my handsome prince," I said placing my hand behind his neck and bringing him closer to me. Kissing his lips gently and pulled away smiling at him.
"Mara and I are talking I'll be back in a minute." I said quietly. Flynn nodded and turned back to his room. I closed the door and looked back at Xiomara who was looking down at her phone while placing her thumb on her chin and rocking back and fourth.
"Next week Wednesday I'll ask Flynn if I can borough his phone with an excuse like mine is dead. Then ill post it the next day." she said looking down at me.
"Yikes, cant you post it on like a Saturday?" I said Mara looked up at me and rolled her eyes.
"Anyway... is that it?" she said scratching the side of her face. I nodded my head walking up to the door.
"See you tomorrow?" I said.
"Mhm."

I walked out of the door and someone pinned me to the wall roughly and started kissing my lips roughly. I took a long breathe and Flynn's cologne ran threw my nose. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. A shiver went down my spine while he grabbed me ass tightly and pulled me closer to him. He walked towards his door and opens it. He threw my on the bed and took off his shirt. Once Flynn planted his lips on my neck I whispered waist. He stopped and looked at me, pushing him away from me I stood up. Putting my hair up in a ponytail. I pushed Flynn on to the bed. I kneeled down and unzipped his jeans. I start to stroke his dick up and down slowly. I slowly stand up and went up to his ear.

"Are you ready? I whispered on his ear still stroking him slower and he was getting harder. I knelt back down and took it out. I could hear Flynn breathing harder. I rubbed it up and down, licked it.

I can't believe im doing this.

-Flynn's Pov-

I can't believe she's doing this. I didn't know she could do this. Shes a freaky one. She seems so confident while doing it, it's sort of hot. I wince and look away but as soon as she puts it in her mouth I bit my bottom lip. Stroking it up and down, in and out her mouth. I know this isn't her first time doing this if it is... let me just leave it there. I heard someone knock on the door.

"Flynn I'm going in." I hear Xiomara say. Jaeleen pulled away, I stood up immediately and ran to my bathroom while tucking it back in. I peaked my head out of the bathroom door and saw Jaeleen sitting on my bed casually. She got that from me.
"Ella your brother is here to pick you up." Mara said and close the door.

Xiomara POV

I was in the living room making the fake account look realistic. After that I made some dinner and watched Netflix. Ethan had to take his mom somewhere and I haven't met her at all. Ethan still hasn't told his mom that they broke up. Why is he so scared? I hear someone knock on the door. I opened it, he looked quite familiar.

"Hi I'm Jaeleen's older brother." he said. Ah thats why.
"I'm Xiomara, and you are?" I said looking at him. He was a little bit taller than me about 5'11.
"Junior. I've seen you around often, you don't have a boyfriend?"
"Yea, but he's busy sometimes."
"Well when he gets boring and busy, call me."he said giving me a piece of paper, I took it and stared at him with a smirk.
"I'll go get Ella for you." I closed the door in Juniors face and turned around walked over to the stairs. I looked down at the paper he gave. It had his number on it.
"Ella your brother is here to pick you up." I said Ella looked at me with a smile. Looking around the room for Flynn he was no where to be found.

Flynn's POV

After Mara closed the door, Jaeleen got her stuff and left....wow.