Do You Want To Fucking Start?

*Flynn's Perspective*

     I woke up with Jessica on top of me, and my arms around her and hers around me. I was shirtless i grabbed my phone from the night stand and i texted Ethan telling him Jessica was with me. He was fine with me being with her because he knows that she is my fake sister. Once Ethan was on his way got here Jessica and i where in the bathroom and she had on a spaghetti strap on i didn't want her showing all that when Ethan gets here so i gave her one of my shirts.

   Me and Jessica took a brushed our teeth and our hair, she put it in a ponytail and i just left it out. We made bacon, eggs, and pancakes while listening to Coldplay. When we where done we sat down in the living room watching 13 Reasons Why, i don't watch that it was Jessica who told me to watch it.  I heard the door bell ring and i knew it was Ethan and i opened the door and we hugged and he stepped into my house straight to the living room.  As soon as he saw Jessica's face he ran up to her and kissed her face.

   All i can do is just sit down and watch, at least i didn't say anything to ruin the moment. When Ethan was done with doing what he was doing, also called being a boyfriend he sat next to her looked at me.

"So your gonna be living with Flynn now. How has it been going?"he asked taking of his sun glasses.

"It has been fun honestly. Next week where going shopping."she said smiling so hard.

"Great, so Flynn how has you day been going."Ethan said.

"It just started but nice i guess, how has you fucking ramen noodle looking arms been doing."i said crossing my arms with a smirk.

"They have been doing nice, but yesterday Kevin beat me up again."he said, now i saw the bruise across his eyebrow.

"Well you wanna fucking start today pussy? Matter a fact let me not ask lets go."i said standing up and carried Ethan to the basement where there is all of my dads gym equipment. 

"So lets start small. Pick this up."i gave him a 50 pound weight. He  Was  Struggling.

"Jessica sweetie, come."i called. She poked her head out from the door.

"Yes."

"Come."i said, she came walking in my huge shirt and i just smirked.

"Pick this up."i hand the other 50 pound up. She picked it up with no problem.

"How."i said. 

"Drop and give me 50!"Jessica said."Now!"

   I just laughed because Ethan did what he was told. I took Jessica and hugged her by the head, she so short compared to me.

"Flynn, who used to sleep in my room."she asked.

"My twin sister."I said.

   Ethan and Jessica just stared at me.

Share.

Like.

Read.

Comment.

Follow.

Read My Other Book.