Wacky Wednesday

-flynn's POV-

(video of jessica)

For the past two day's I've been dropping off Jaeleen home after school, this girl will wait 2 hours of detention for me to go drop her off. Bro, if you don't hear me talk about Jessica that much, its because she doesn't talk to anyone. As soon as she gets to the house she goes straight to her room and sometimes locks it. I mean I can't blame her, I've been hanging out with Xiomara a lot, but she doesn't have to be so distant. Once Ethan got into to my house he took off his sunglasses and kissed Xiomara gently. Jessica would be on the dining room table on her phone.

Everyone was ready and got in the car, I would drive. Ethan would be in the passenger's seat, Jessica, and Xiomara would be in the back. Ethan and I would talk about sports or shows Xiomara and Jessica would be completely silent. But I felt bad for Jessica so I told Ethan to drive, and Xiomara to go on the passenger's seat. I opened the door for Jessica and she went in silently, I got in the car with a smile. Ethan was looking up at the rearview mirror, then was looking down at his phone.

"Can you drive?"I said looking at Ethan.

"Hold on, about to play some music," Ethan said scratching his chin. Once Ethan started driving I scooched closer to Jessica, I can feel her smile. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she laid down on my chest.

"You ok?"I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

"Flynn you know I have other friends in the school right?" she said looking at me.

"Yea, I know but you live with us. Hey," I said I placed my hand on Jessica's chin and turned her head.

"If you want to talk to me, you can. You're my sister as well."I whispered in her ear Jessica just smiled and kissed my cheek.

Once we got to school I got out of the car and helped Jessica out. Jessica went to her friends Ricky and Denzel. Xiomara went with Ethan and met up with Clare. And I walked to Jaeleen and Veronica. I snuck behind Ella and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I can feel her freeze and turn her head slowly.

"Flynn, don't scare me like that," she said holding my arms smiling.

"Hey," Veronica said silently.

"Sup," I said with my head on Ella's shoulders.

"Stop being so awkward guess, Flynn lets go get your stuff for science," she said walking up the stairs and into the school. I followed Ella, I got my stuff out and got a piece of gum from my locker since I always have a pack.

"Alright let's go inside," Ella said but I noticed that she was acting a bit weird, but nothing really happened. But she's been looking down, and I think you know what I'm talking about. I pulled Ella's arm and made her face me.

"Why are you acting so weird?"I asked her with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm not acting weird," she said looking to the side.

"Hey," I said pulling Ella in for a hug. "is it because of my boner?"I whispered in her ear.

"Um, uh, no," she said looking to the side.

"You liked it didn't you," I whispered she didn't say I word. I pulled her closer to me and grabbed her ass.

"Yea I know you did,"I said walking away from her into the science room. I noticed Ms. Rose was sitting on her desk, I noticed she had a long pencil dress.

"Someone looks nice today,"I said she looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Why are you always the first person here?" she asked as I walked to her slowly with my hand stuffed in my front pockets.