Noah, Come Entertain These Girls!

*FLYNN'S POV*

   I guess I have to give a lesson to the class...fuck. I don't want do that. But I'm doing it with Ella. I'm going to have to talk to her during lunch and see what the plans are. This should be fun.
"So do you like her?"Veronica asked pulling my arm with both of her hands.
"No.," I said.
"Flynn. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. We've been friends since 2nd grade, I know you."Veronica said.
"I know."
"Do you like Jaeleen?" she asked again.
"No god damn it!" I said.
"No you don't know. Or no you don't want to say yes because you don't know it she like you no."I just looked at her and walked away.
   Its lunch and I have to talk to Jaeleen if I can go to her house since there's going to be much noise. Jessica barely makes any noise since Xiomara moved in. But its mostly Xiomara. Shit, she blasts music all the time. Leaves the music on while shes watching her stupid teen drama shows with the volume on 100 and laughs unbelievably loud. I walk into the lunch room and see Ella and her friends sitting in the far corner lunch table.
"Hey ladies,"I said sitting next to Ella.
"Flynn, what are you doing?" she said.
"Can I borrow your friend?" I ask her friends and they nod.
"Noah!" I shouted. He walked slowly while looking down at his phone.
"Ladies, wassup Flynn," he said putting his phone in her back pocket and sat next to me.
"Can you entertain these girls?" I asked him.
"Yea sure," he said winking at them, 2nd biggest flirt while I'm still first.
We sat the empty lunch table across from Ella and her friend's table.
"My house or your house?" I asked her.
"My house," she said
"Aw, why? You're afraid to be in a house alone with me?" I said mocking her.
"Yea whatever," she said as I reached over to her hand to hold it.

"Well, I'll see you tonight," I said smiling and I kissed her cheek and walked to my table as she waves goodbye. 

   I sit between Ethan and Xiomara, Ethan sits across from Jessica, and Jessica sits between Clare and Jessica. Shit, that's so weird everyone has beef. It's somewhat annoying. Right after my alcohol poisoning, everyone started getting distant.

"Who wanna hang out on Saturday, no bad vibes," Ethan said.

"I can't I have something to do. I can't hang out till next week Monday." I told them playing with my fingers.

"What are you going to be doing big bro?"Xiomara said as she placed her arm on my shoulder.

"Hm, I wonder the same thing," Veronica said with a phony smile.

"I have to teach a lesson to the class."

"Mr. Gonzalez. Oh, that sounds so sexy." Clare said giggling.

"Shut up." I snapped.

   I felt like getting in trouble, I don't know why. I stood up and start digging in my back pocket and I had a pack of cigarettes in it. I took it out and there was three left, I took one out from the pack and placed it on my ear. I sat back down and looked at Xiomara's face and she turned bright red.

"What the fuck are you doing, do you want to get suspended?"Xiomara asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes, I do," I said laughing. Veronica stood up pulled my arm.

"The fuck you think you're doing?" I said looking at her.

"Flynn lets go, now."

"Ok mami." I said with a smirk, Veronica pulled me into the hallway.

"What the hell is wrong with you, have you been taking your medication?" she asked concerningly.

"Yes. Now can you leave me alone?"

"Have you told anyone else?"

"No for fuck sake, stop talking about it!"I told her, well not exactly told screamed. Shit, Ms. Rodriguez peaked her head out the door to check who it was, and when she saw the cigar in my ear, she looked pissed.

"Flynn, what is that in your ear." Ms. Rodriguez. I walked up to her face, took the cigarette and showed it to her.

"Here, take it. Do you want it?"I said as I start to tear up.

"Flynn-" Veronica was speechless that I'm crying and I can't stop. Ms.Rodriguez took me to the principal's office. The half-hour later I stopped crying and the leader called my dad.

"Flynn what the hell happened, cigars? Where do you get those from son?" he said.

"The store,"I said my voice sounding groggy.

"Do you even smoke?" Ms. Rodriguez asked.

"Used to, not that much anymore,"I said looking down.

"Why did you start crying?" Caesar asked me.

"Stop asking me god damn questions!"I shouted.

"Veronica said you take antidepressants, is that true?" the principal asked.

"That bitch," I asked and I punched the wall and made a little dent.

"Flynn!"Caesar said.

"Just take me home please."