Chapter 5:Im Done With You

Today is a new day

Today is a new day. And I'm finally going to break up with the basic bitch. Ethan isn't here yet so I just go and take a shower and put on my clothes. Someone was knocking my damn door when I was texting Noah. I opened it is was Ethan.
"What's up."I said
"Well it's a surprise that you woke up by your self"
"Shut the fuck up and let's go"
"You already in a bad mood"
"Yes"
"Here"he let me have a sip of his coffee. I gave the coffee back to him,grabbed my shirt went down stairs and head outside.
"So your gonna break up with "Veronica the Bitch" Ethan said. And I nodded.
When we finally got to school my shirt was on my neck but not fully on. Probably that's why everyone was looking at me. I walked to my locker and opened it and got some tic tac's. I turned around and Veronica was walking towards me. Once she got close to me, I really wanted to know what happened to her outfit.
"Flynn you like my outfit"
"I do but its not you"
"I just want you not to be mad at me"
"Who said I was mad at you"
"I thought you was"
"I'm not"
"But-"
"Mr.Gonzalez put your shirt on"Ms.Rodrigez said. So I did.
"Listen, I'm breaking up with you"
"What"Veronica had her mouth open, I tried not to laugh.
"I'm done with you" I chuckled
"Sorry"I said shrugging and walked away.
-------------------
It's was lunch and I feel free. As soon as I sat down Veronica sat down next to me, and Clare sat on the other side.
"What the hell do you want"I said
"Why did you break up with me" she said with a puppy face on.
"Because I want to now I can't eat looking at your face right now and I'm really hungry, so can you please move"I said.
"How could you?!"
"Bye"I waved. Clare was still siting next to me.
"So did you break up with her because of what I did yesterday?"she asked
"No" I said and Jessica who was sitting across from me was looking at us. Clare was really close to me. And Noah just looked suspiciously at us.
"Ok bye" she waved and bit her lip. And her cheeks were a shade of pink.
"Bro, you literally just dissed her out and what was Clare talking about,what did she do yesterday"Noah said
"Nun of your business and I know,thanks" I chuckled.
"Yo so are you planing to date anyone else"Ethan asked.
"Nah"I said.
Jessica stood up and walked towards me and whispered to my ear.
"Are you going to date Clare" she whispered and I shook my head. Ethan and Noah looked like they wanted to know what she was saying.
"I won't tell Noah trust me"she whispered. And I nodded
"What was that about"Noah and Ethan asked at the same time.
"Nun of you business"me and Jessica said at the same time.
There was a little moment of silence.
"So my house after school" I asked
"Nah I can't be in the same room with someone who keeping secrets"Noah said. He took his jacket and left the room.
Oh Fuck Him!