My Beautiful Princess

(flynn's_pov)

I wake up around 12 in the afternoon. I'm surprised Jessica or Xiomara didn't call me or wake me up to take them to school. I wouldn't even take them to school even if they asked, matter a fact want to see my beautiful princess today. But I'll go see her in a few hours so I don't wanna over exaggerate. I go to my bathroom brush my teeth, take my antidepressants and take a shower. Once I got downstairs my dad was waiting for me to take about what happened 24 hours ago. Like he really even cares about what happened. Sitting right in the middle of the couch with his arms and legs crossed.

"Good morning son," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"Come sit next to me," he said calmly.

"Explain to me what happened to you yesterday, I want to be the person you talk to about things with,"

"Oh so like a friend," I said fake smiling.

"Yea, that exactly," he said smiling.

"Well, you can't be my friend and my father,"

"I can try,"

"I'm not even giving you a chance," I said standing up walking to the kitchen.

"Flynn, I just want to help you," he said following me.

"Help me with what,"I said pouring the milk in my bowl, then Cinnamon Toast Crunch (my favorite cereal)

"Talk things through, so that stuff that what happened yesterday don't happen again,"

"Oh, then I don't want to talk to you about stuff like that," I said walking out of the kitchen going to the dining table, pull out a chair, sit down and scroll through my phone.

"Then who do you want to talk to?"

"None of your business now leave me alone I'm eating,"I said looking down at my bowl of cereal grabbing my spoon and eating some. I can hear my dad walking away from the dining room. I start texting Jaeleen even though I know its in the middle of class.

      I started playing some video games until one because I wanted to call Ethan during lunch so that it was like I was there

I started playing some video games until one because I wanted to call Ethan during lunch so that it was like I was there. We always do that when I'm suspended so that I can talk to everyone and not miss anything that happened.
"Hey Flynn."Ethan and Xiomara said.
"Sup. What are you doing?"I asked.
"Eating. Duh."Xiomara says.
"Cool."I said looking at my phone.
Ethan and I had spoke to each other and for the rest of the time until lunch was over. I have nothing else to do so I'm gonna surprise Ella by picking her up from school and we can work on the project with a little more time. Most of the time we would procrastinate and watch funny YouTube videos. The work doesn't take that long we just google some shit, do the shit with the equation and do the next time the next day. We have 5 more days to work on it either way so I better that way.
We get out of school at around 3 in the afternoon and it's 2:45 so I got dressed and head to my dads Jeep Wrangler Sport and drove to the school. I parked at the spot closest to the school. The first ones to come out are my old crew. The bad influences... don't ask how my days with them used to be. Then it was Ethan and Xiomara with Jessica behind them next to Noah.
"Dude, why are you here for?"Noah asked. Then Jaeleen and her friends came out and I started walking behind her.
"For her."I said while walking towards Jaeleen.
*jaeleen's pov*

As soon as I got out of school I wanted to go straight home so that I can take a shower and clean up my room before Flynn comes. Lola is supposed to be driving me home but I somewhat don't trust her, she just got her license. But it's whatever. I start walking to the back of the school parking lot and I feel someone pulling me by the waist, I squeal and turn around. It was Flynn. He kissed my lips so gently.
"Hey my beautiful princess."he said in my ear, I can tell he smiling.
"Flynn, I didn't see you in school today."
"It's because I didn't go."he said grabbing my waist and his sexy hazel eyes are on me.
"What are you doing here then?"I said smiling .
"I wanted to see you and possibly take you home in my car, or are you still scared of being alone with me?"
"No, I would love to."I said, Lola went up to me ear and whispered in it.
"Your blushing."
"I know."I said walking away holding Flynn's hand in front of the whole school.
   Once I got in the car the friend start blowing up my phone and it's annoying how they think that fact that Flynn is the most popular guy in school and how I'm lucky because of the fact he even used to look at me. And I'm the new girl who is shy and antisocial and I just moved it they thin Flynn is gonna break my head, and I hope he's not. But that's not the part that mainly bothers them, they think it's a gigantic deal my first kiss was with him, I didn't even tell them the actual first kiss was yesterday. But for real tho, I hope Flynn won't break my heart. Will he?