Is Jessica Mad?

Clare's Perspective
Today is Tuesday and I want to see Flynn, my dad took me out of the hospital. He just doesn't like Flynn, and he's my boyfriend. I hate my life sometimes. I hope Veronica didn't do anything with Flynn, I want he to stop being between us. When I got to school, I saw Noah.
"Hey, Noah."
"Oh, hi Clare. Are you going to visit Flynn today?"he asked running his hair with his hands.
"I don't know."my hands were in my pockets, things with awkward between us.
Veronica started walking to me, she looked nervous, and worried. Veronica she's my best friend so when she's sad I'm sad when she's happy I'm happy when she's nervous I'm nervous. I don't want to hear what happened between her and Flynn this morning.
"Hey, can I talk to you?"he said, her blonde hair blowing out of her face and he high heels clanking against the floor.
"Ya what's up."
Noah just looked at me up and down, but I'm over him now, I'm with Flynn. I turned around to talk to Veronica and she was playing with her fingers.
"I don't want to come between you and Flynn, and as you can see I still like him, so if I come between you and him, just tell me, ok?"she said really quickly.
"Ok."she likes Flynn.
It was lunch and I placed my stuff in my locker and grabbed my lunch really quickly. When I got to the lunchroom, Noah, Ethan, Jessica and Veronica was already there. I sat down and Jessica just looked at me that she was going to cry. And Ethan and her where not ever sitting next to each other. Surprising. When Flynn was here everyone was happy, now the table is quite.
"Hey, Clare you want to go to catch Flynn up with school. I was suppose to go, but go can go since you weren't in the hospital for most of the time."Jessica said.
"Ok. Thank you."I said scratching my head.
Ethan stood up and left, I wonder what happened to him.
Flynn Perspective
I was sleeping all day yesterday it's Monday, and no has came except Veronica and Jessica. I want to see Clare, my baby, my bae, my babe. Oh my gosh. I want to go home. It was been 15 minutes and no....Clare is here. I felt my mouth making a smile.
"Flynn."she said, pausing for 2 seconds and ran to me.
"Clare, I missed you."I said.
"I missed you too."she said back, she pulled back and placed some of her hair behind her ear.
    We talking, laughed, kissed. We had a great time. We had this silence that I wanted to stop and I haven't checked my phone yet. And I want to see if Jessica responded to my text.
"Hey, can you pass me my phone?"I ask Clare.
"Ya sure, here."she gave me the phone in my hand.
   I went to messages since I had a lot from my mother. And I notice I sent Jessica a message. It said: hey, can you come help me catch up on school. She read but didn't respond. So why is Clare here?
"Isn't Jessica suppose to be here?"I asked Clare with a confused face.
"She said I can come."
"Was she mad, or sick?"
"No, she was happy."
"Oh."
   What happened to her?