Hickey, Nudes, Making Out

Flynn's Perspective
Today is Sunday and I'm really bored, I'm on my bed scrolling through Instagram and I just remembered the contest, today I'm going to ask Clare to come over so that we can take some photos, and I don't care if she doesn't want to do it, because I'm going to beg her to do it.
I text Clare so that she can come over before she goes to church, hahaha funny, she's going to take some nudes before church, hahaha she's my bad thing.
C:good morning bae.
F:hey, can u come over I need to tell you something
C:ya sure I'll get ready, I'll be there in 20 minutes.
And in those 20 minutes I brushed my teeth, ate some breakfast, had a quick conversation with Caesar and then I took a shower. While I was in the shower I heard the door bell ring, and I just stayed in the bathroom because I want to see Clare's reaction when I come out the bathroom half naked. In 1, 2, 3.
"Oh my gosh, Flynn put something on!"she said covering her face, I don't know why she's screaming for I had a towel on. I slowly walked toward her and took her hand out of her face, and she just looked down.
"Flynn..."I cut her off and kissed her on the lips.
"I want to tell you something."I said with a smile.
"What is it?"she asked so innocently.
"There's a contest on Instagram and..."
"That..."she said whining."I don't want to do any nudes Flynn."she said as she sat down on my bed.
"No, no, no..."I said with a smile taking off my towel and putting pants on, Clare's hands where covering her face.
"Your doing it, and I'm going to make you do it."I told her and she stood up again.
"Alright I'll do it."she said looking down."aren't you going to put any underwear?"she asked.
"Nah."I said. There were silence for about 20 seconds. I grabbed Clare's waist and pulled her closer to me.
"Flynn what are you doing?"she said.
I kissed her continuously and once I did it long enough I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. I pushed her in my bed and I unbuttoned her pants and took them off. She was wearing a thong. And I sucked on my neck and there was a hickey.
"Flynn stop."
"Clare I can't stop."
Time passed and we ended up taking 3 pictures. When we was done it was 1:20pm and Clare was in the bathroom putting on her clothes, but I didn't have sex with her sooo, don't thing anything happened. With the picture we took we are definitely going to win.