I Have A Girlfriend

/Clare's POV/

It was 7th grade and Flynn and I are still not friends. I hate his hazel colored hair it reminds my of sand, i hate his hazel eyes, they remind me of the sun, and i hate the way his freckles are on his nose looks like black heads. Sadly I Clare Rodriguez have to be droved home by his mother from school. I wish i can just be friends with him, even though i am the most nicest girl in the school and Flynn is basically the bad boy. Always gets in trouble. But today i am waiting for his mother to pick me up and i'm standing next to Flynn.
"Where's your mother?"i asked, but he ignored me.
"Hello?"
"I said i don't know, now leave me alone."he said and he turned back around so that he can talk to his friends which are also waiting for their parents.
   I rolled my eyes, why can't we just be friends, let's hope it won't be the same next year.
8th Grade
   It was the first day of 8th grade, people changed, my friends moved on with the popular girls, and they all had a crush on Flynn, i hated that about them. Today i had a bun, jeans and a hoodie with my last name on the back of it. I got to my locker to grab some stuff before my first class starts. I went down the staircase and i found Flynn with his friends, i thought that he would act differently this year.
"Hey Flynn."i said.
"Sup Rodriguez." he said, not even looking at me still facing his friends.
   My morning classes flew by and i had to put my stuff in my locker before lunch and go to the lunch line. I waited on the lunch line, just looked at Natalie in disgust, as she flirts with Flynn. When i got my lunch, i was wondering who i should sit with, all my best friends are with Natalie and the rest of the people i don't talk to that much, so all it is left is to go with Flynn.
"Flynn can i sit with you?"i asked.
"What about your friends?"he asked with a smirk on his face looking at me.
"There with Natalie."i said with a sad face thinking he will say no.
"Awww well that's too bad."all his friends just laughed.
   It's the end of the day, and i have to be in a car with Flynn. I got in the car and Flynn wasn't there. I wonder where he is.
"Where is Flynn?"i asked.
"At the library with his friends."his mother said.
   When we got to the library i saw Flynn standing next to Natalie outside, and Flynn was smiling, the first time i have ever seen Flynn smile. He got into the car, still the smile on his face he turns around and looks at me from the passenger seat.
"Hey Clare, i like your hair."he said.
"Thanks."
"Mom, can we take Natalie to our house."he asked with his hazel eyes reflecting from the sunlight.
"Natalie?"i said again with a confused face.
"Ya, shes my girlfriend."he said with a wider smile.