What The Fuck Ethan!

-Flynn's Perspective-

Today is Tuesday so me and Jessica are going to school and Ethan is coming with us. Veronica is coming back to school for her suspension, I think we won't be talking for a long while. But it doesn't matter. I started to text Ethan about what happened at the gym he said he was jealous and told me to do a little trick on Jessica. He told me to pretend hit on Jessica and see her reaction. I told him it was a bad idea but he didn't listen to me.
I normally sit down in the toilet and watch Jessica do her makeup, and I would wait until Ethan gets here to come down. Jessica is explaining what the make up items are. All I know is foundation.
"Ok, so your gonna start with foundation."she said.
"You honestly don't need any makeup, you are still pretty with out it."I said to her.
"Thank Flynn, but I prefer doing it."she said with a fake smile then laughed.
"Now a little highlighter, and mascara. And that's it."she said. Applying her mascara on.
I heard Ethan ring to door bell.
"I'll get it."I said. I went down and opened the door for Ethan. He walked in and whispered 'your ready?' And I nodded.
We got up stairs and went into Jessica's bathroom. She was still doing her makeup as soon as she say Ethan from the mirror she hugged him and asked him how he was.
"I'm fine, I'll be down stairs when your done."he said. He was going going to stand behind her bedroom door.
I walked into the bathroom with her and she looked like she was done, so I knew it was my time. I knew when ever I just stare at Jessica she would look back at me, so that's what I did. I looked at her and licked my lips and she looked back at me.
"Why are you licking your lips for?"she said with a chuckle. I stand up and came closer to her and placed my hand on her waist.
"Because I want to."I said and my lips came closer to her lips. And she stopped me.
"Flynn stop, your like a brother to me."she said.
"You heard that Ethan?!"I said making sure he heard me.
"Yep."he walked to the bathroom with me and Jessica and I just walked out and went to me room.
"What the fuck Ethan. What was that about?"she asked.
"I wanted to see if you liked Flynn, and you don't."I can tell Ethan said that smiling.
"So you don't trust me around Flynn."she said angrily.
"No it not that."Ethan said.
    I heard Jessica grab something and she is heading to my room. I'm laying on my bed looking at me phone. When and walked in and saw me when went straight to my bathroom and closed the door.
"Jessica, are you ok?"I said.
"I'm fine."

Read.
Follow.
Comment.
Like.
Share.
Be Happy.