What The Fuck Do You Want Veronica!

-jaeleen-

*Flynn's Perspective*

After all of that happened I went downstairs and I went outside on the porch Ethan was there staring at the ground. I laughed and sat down next to him and laughed a little more.
"I told you not we shouldn't do that, now look at you. Your relationship with her is honestly over."I said, I smiled and just stared at Ethan and he was clenching his jaw.
I looked over at the door as Jessica opened the door and it felt pretty awkward to be between them like this. I looked at Ethan and he immediately looked the other way.
"Come on."I said.
My dads bodyguard opened the car door for me and I went inside and Ethan sat in the passengers seat and Jessica sat on the back. The whole car ride to school was so quite even when I stopped by Dunkin Donuts they where still silent. As soon as I parked the car Jessica got out. Then I grabbed my phone and got the keys out of the engine and got out and went to my locker.
   As soon as I saw Jaeleen she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. I went up to her and she shoved some of her hair behind her ear.
"Hey."I said.
"Sup Flynn. How was your morning?"she said looking into my eyes.
"It was hectic I guess. Listen Jessica and I are going to the mall on Sunday. Do you want to come?"I said with my hands in my pockets.
"Yea sure, what time?"
"12pm."
"Your gonna pick me up?"she asked raising one eyes brow.
"Yea I am, text me your address."
"I gotta go, and I will don't worry."she said and with that she left, with her friends.
   I lean against the lockers waiting for Ella text and when I finally got it I heard someone call my name I looked up it was Veronica. I stood up straight and walked away, but the more I walk to more and louder she calls my name, bring attention to herself.
"Flynn, Flynn, Flynn, FLYNN, FLYNN!"she said, I got tired of it and I turned around.
"What the fuck do you want Veronica?!"I said.
"To talk to you."
   I walked away again and grabbed my phone and started texting Veronica while she was still standing in the middle of the hallway watching me walk away from her.
Flynn: my house after school.
  And with that I left and got to science class.