Don't Run Away From Your Feelings

0-0 Jaeleen's POV 0-0

   Once Junior stopped to park the car so I can get off, he looked at me for a very long time. I mean he does that literally all the time, but this time it was different, it was like he was hiding something but was afraid to say it. You know that scared worried look. I looked back at him in confusion.

"Junior spill it now I have to get to school I have no time for you staring contests,"I said.

"That's your boyfriend, I know you're trying to hide it. I want to meet him," he said with the protective big brother look. 

"Why do you want to meet him?" I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"I just want you protected and to make sure you're protected."

"Flynn is very protective," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ah he has a name, I still need to meet him," he said looking at his tattoos on his hands.

"Whatever," I picked up my purse from my floor and placing it on my shoulder. 

"Alright, angel behave," he said kissing my forehead.

   I don't want Flynn to meet my brother, I don't want him to be scared by the way he looks, or just the fact that he is in a gang might scare him off and he wouldn't want anything to do with me. Well, I know Flynn won't do that and I know Junior won't scare him off. Like act the same but Flynn has no shows more feelings than my brother. I want to see Flynn's reaction when I tell him. I hear someone calling my name and I turn around.

"Jaeleen, hey. I know I've never spoken to you before, but now that your dating one of my friends we have to know each other."Veronica said swaying side to side like a six-year-old girl.

"Ok," I said with a smile.

"Come on, we have first period together," she said smiling and grabbing my hand and started walking to science class.

"I heard our teacher quit,  she didn't exactly quit she found any other job that pays her more money," Veronica said.

"Wow," I said smiling really hard.

_Flynn's POV_

   So Jaeleen came to see me today, that's somewhat weird. Like she's been to my house but not like inside it, and I wanted her to see it at an appropriate time not right before school. Plus her brother drove her here, that means someone else knows my address, which means lack of privacy. You know what let me shut up I sound uptight. 

  I was tired of staying inside that house, I take a shower and get dressed. Blow dried my hair and walked out the house. I drove one of my dads Lamborghini's and went to Willow Lake Park. It was an hour drive but I don't care I just want to get out the god damn house. I've been the Willow Lake Park so many times to the point that if I go at night I wouldn't get lost, and Willow Lake Park is known to be the biggest parks. 

  I started walking around and waved at all the employees that have known me since I was young. Everything looks so different, there used to be way more tree's and now there isn't as much as there used to be. But as I walk around I notice my I haven't checked my phone since I got to the park. I took out my phone and looked at the time, it was 4. School ended an hour ago. I have 3 missed calls from Jaeleen, Xiomara, and Veronica. I'm gonna call Jaeleen back.

"Hello?"Jaeleen said silently.

"Jaeleen whats up,"I said stuffing my hands into my front pockets.

"I have to tell you something," she said in her normal tone.

"So do I. I'll go first since it's not such a surprise. Uh, I can't go to your house today."

"Oh, that's fine. My brother wants to meet you," she said I can tell that was something she tried to avoid saying.

"Shit..." I'm surprised.

"Flynn?"

"Yea."

"Where are you?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to you later ok?"I said.

"Alright."

  I hung up, I don't know what the hell just happened. I'm going to Jaeleen's house tomorrow to meet her brother. I mean ok, what the hell was I suppose to say? I mean I said what I had to say I guess. Right before I leave the park I always sit on the dock by the lake. I hear someone walking, so I turn around it was Veronica. She sat down right next to me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Flynn, I know you love her. I know you know that, and it might scare you that you actually finding someone that you love so much. And not the fake love you gave me the real love from in here." she pointed to my heart" So Flynn don't fuck this up like you always do. Don't push back, don't run away from your feelings, don't second guess your heart. And think with this and this." she said tapping my head and my chest " and not your dick."

"Ok," I said silently.

  Thirty minutes later Veronica walked away without saying anything. Leaves me thinking about what she just said. Don't run away from your feelings. I'm trying so hard to stop, but it's not helping either is it working. It's 6 in the afternoon and my father called me to go back home I can tell he was worried something happened to me. SHIT...