Playing Hard To Get?

*jaeleens pov+picture*

My life is so boring. Yes, I know I have friends, but all they talk about is Flynn and celebrities. Like yes, I get it, he's cute. Whatever. They are so jealous of me because I'm friends with him. When he started talking to me it was to get Clare and Veronica jealous. And it worked, after that, he slept with both of them so I'm just his side hoe. And I don't want to be a side hoe so when Flynn wants to really be my friend he can and he has been. Also, I went to the mall with him because he was actually interested in me.
Flynn is actually a fun person to be around. Yes, he's a huge flirt, when he kissed my cheek my friends didn't talk to me that whole day. I still can't believe them. When I'm with Flynn it's like he's an actual person, we talk about life and how hard it is, we laugh mostly make fun of the people that walk by. He's a pretty humble guy and I like him for that. Hold on, did I just say I like Flynn Gonzalez. Ew gross. But he will never like me back so what's the point.
My older brother has dibs on the car today so I have to walk home. And I'm halfway there. And I'm walking with my friends so I won't be alone. Even though my friends aren't really as popular as Flynn and his friends they are still cool. I can tell them secrets and they can keep them, we can hang out and stuff but like their not as fun. I really shouldn't be talking like this. But all this walking has got me thinking. All of a sudden I hear a car horn and I turn around, it was Flynn.
"Hey, Ella," he said taking off his sunglasses.
"Sup,"I said.
"Wanna ride?"
"No."
"Playing hard to get?"
"No, I just don't want to be in the same car as you."
"Ouch. Alright, suit yourself."
"Kill yourself."
What is wrong with me? I shouldn't have said that. I turn around to look at my friends and they looked pissed. I was the only one of them that actually got an opportunity to be in a car with Flynn and I failed it. Well to them it is a big deal. When for me I can ask Flynn for a ride home and he can easily say yes. Oh well. I just didn't want Flynn to think that I'm like any other girl he talks and flirts with.
"What the actual hell is wrong with you Jaeleen?"
"Nothing, I just don't like him like that."
"What is wrong with you? How can you not like Flynn?"
"How can you?"i said and started walking again.
*flynn's pov*

Hey. I just asked Ella if she wanted a ride. Its nothing. Everything has been so boring. Every night Jessica and I sit on my bed waiting for Ethan to 'sneak into' my house. And when he does we just complain. I really dont feel like talking to Noah. I mean we are best friends but he has his own friends. And Ethan and my only close friend. Jessica went to Veronicas house to im on my way to Ethans house. Once im on the porch i knock on the door and wait for him to open it.
"Flynn/Ethan I need to tell you something."we both said.
"You can go first."i said with a smile.
"Alright, im sorry i didn't tell you I was dating your sister. And im sorry for cheating on Jessica. I know i shouldn't have done that."he said with his arms closed looking down.
"You really shouldn't have done that,"i said with a smirk.
"Wanna play some Call of Duty?" he asked.
"Sure I missed my best friend." as soon as Ethan turned around i smacked his ass.
"What the fuck? You fruity ass."
"Weakling pussy ass ass."
"Fuck you."
"Fuck you too."i said as a grab the back of his neck and walk into the house.
*jessica's pov*

Once i walked back to Flynn's house i noticed the car he drove today wasn't at the parking lot so he's not home. But I heard a car beep and I turn around it was Flynn. I will ask him where he was because he's usually home. I went to his room to surprise him.
"Hey Flynn,"i said.
"Sup." he said as he takes off his shirt and sits next to me.
"Where were you?"i ask looking into his eyes.
"Ethan's house."he said looking down at his phone.
"Why?"
"He can apologize."
"Did you take the apology?"
"Yes."
"Hold on are we talking about the same Ethan that cheated on me. Has sex with your sister almost every Saturday. And betrayed you."i said taking his phone and putting it on the night stand to get his attention.
"Yea, listen Jessica. I get your still pissed at him that he cheated on you. But your gonna have to talk to him and get rid of that grudge. Your just gonna have to get over it. Its the best thing to do for now. You live with his girlfriend anyway. So get over it."he said with his hand on my cheek.
"But i dont want to yet."
"Then thats fine. Do what you want. Whatever you do im right here by your side."
I jump on top of Flynn and kissed him. I run my hands all over his hair. His hands grab my waist and pull me away.
"Whats wrong with you?"he said looking at me.
"Sorry."
"I dont like you. I like someone else."he said making me feel sorry for what I did. He walks to the night stand and grabs his phone but i grab it before him.
"Who do you like, huh?"i turn on his phone to check his texts. There's a text that says Ella.
"You like Ella?"i asked him looking down at his phone.
"Yea. I do."he said. He sits next to me once again and kisses my forehead grabs his phone from my hand.
"I still love you. But not like that."he said leaving his room.