Every Little Boy Needs There Goodnight Kiss

++flynn's pov++

   I walked to Ella's house since it's not that far from where I live. Ella is cute because she plays hard to get. She's not easy like any other girl in school, I like myself a challenge. It's nice to walk out at night, the cold air releases the demons you keep to yourself. But on the other note I check my watch and it's 8:55. I hope it's not that late. I walk up the stair on to the porch and knock on the door. I look up once someone opens the door. It was her father.
"Hey, I'm Jaeleen's friend. I have to work on a project with her. I'm hope it's not that late."I said looking straight at him.
"It's never late here son."he said smiling placing one hand on my shoulder.
"Any drinks, snacks you want help your self."He said leaning on the dining table.
"Nah, I'm fine thank you."I said looking down.
"You know I'm glad Jaeleen has male friends. Most of her friends are female, I was getting a little worried."he said drinking something in his cup.
"No need to worry."I said chuckling.
  I stood next to Jaeleen's dad crossing my legs waiting for Cinderella to walk down the stairs. That's where I get her nickname Ella incase any of you guys forgot. Her blue eyes and yeah you get it...right? Jaeleen eventually came down with her black hair up in a messy bun and an over sized sweat shirt.
"Flynn, it's late."she said annoyed.
"No, it's not."her father said smiling. She rolled her eyes, grabbed my hand and went upstairs.
"I heard you got suspended today after lunch, what happened?"she said sitting on her bed.
"Nothing, don't worry about it. Do you have the stuff?"I asked.
"Yup."she said. I walked over to her office chair and brought it close to her and sat on it.
"She said it's some equation."she said flipping through the packet shoving some of her hair behind her ear.
"Let's google the steps to solve it."
"No, it's not gonna work."she said looking at me, I took her hand and started holding it.
"Trust me it will."i scooted the office chair to her computer. Once I started googling a lot of math websites popped up.
"Boom, what did I tell you."I said smiling hard.
"Woah, calm down."
"Sorry, Ella is my smile to much for you?"I walking up to her.
"No."she said looking up at me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.
"Ella, Ella, Ella."I said letting go of her waist and grabbing her legs to pick her up and drop her on the bed. Ella laughed like a three year old.
"Why do you call me that? My name is Jaeleen."she said chuckling standing on her bed walking up to me and placing her arm on my shoulder.
"Because every time I look I look at your beautiful pale ocean blue eyes it reminds me of Cinder-ella. I know for sure that your pimple free face never had cinder on it so."I said looking into her eyes smiling and so was Ella. Until she noticed she was a little to close to me.
"Sorry."she said looking down.
"It's fine, I always knew you had a crush on me."I said smiling.
"Shut up."she said.
   Tonight has been fun, but when Jaeleen's dad said it was never late. He was right, he didn't complain about me staying up late I mean like 12 in the morning. Most of the time Ella and I was fooling around. Not flirting I guess, but as friend you can say.
"Alright I think it's time for me to leave."I said as I reached for the the door knob and I walked walking down stairs. I turned around and Ella was right there following me.
"Today was fun."she said.
"Yea, tomorrow?"I said poking my head out of her front door.
"Yea."she said chuckling. Every little boy needs there goodnight kiss. I knocked on her door again. And she opened it.
"I forgot something."I said, I grabbed her waist and kissed her. When I stopped and looked at her she was blushing really hard.
"Tomorrow?"I said.
"Tomorrow."she said bitting her bottom lip.