My Phone Is In Your Pants!

Flynn's Perspective

    Today I'm going to Veronica's house to study for a pop quiz we have on Monday. I mean I think she was the one who picked me to be her partner since after I got out of the principals office she said 'see you on Saturday study buddy' but yea. I'm tired of Clare, I'm not interested in her anymore she's out of topic. But if things get a little out of hand while I'm at Veronica's  it never my fault. But I'm gonna get loose as fuckkkkk. Oh I love my life.
    I got dressed and got in my car and head to Veronica's house. When I got there her house is almost exactly like mine, but more elegant. If my dad was more in the house instead of work our house would have been twins. Veronica parents are married, her parents and Noah parents are the only ones that are together. While mine, Clare's, Jessica, and Ethan's are split. My dad and Veronica's father work together, so her father has heard lots about me, now without a further a do, let's get in.

Ding Dong!!!
   Veronica opens the door and hugs me, and I put my hand on her ass, and I had a smirk on my face.
"Hey Vee. Nice house."I said.
"Thanks."
   I see this man walking towards us and my smirk fades away. He has a tux long blonde hair and a straight face.
"Are you Veronica's friend?"he asked.
"Dad don't worry, he's Flynn. He won't hurt me."Veronica said.
"Besides, I do anything but hurt people."I said.
"I heard a lot of things about you."
"Yea, I know. But that was in the past."
"Alright, lets go up stairs!"Veronica said excitedly. She takes my hand and leads me up stairs to her room. She lets go of my hand and closes the door and looks at me.
"I'm going to go use the bathroom, hold my phone please."she said.
"Ok."I took her phone and put it in my pants and I'm planning something mischievous.
    I lay down on her bed waiting for Veronica to use the bathroom, and damn how long it takes her. I hope she's not on her period, shit. But I go through my phone and look at my lock screen. And it's me and Clare kissing. And the home screen is another picture of us. And I'm tired of seeing the damn picture. I'm going to change it. I suddenly look up and Veronica is just standing in front of me.
"What are you so focused on?"she asked.
"Nothing but you."I said with a smile. She looks around and puts her hands in her pocket.
"Where is my phone?"she asked.
"I don't know."I said smirking.
"Flynn, where is it?"
"I don't know."
"Then give me your phone so that I call it."
"Alright."I hand it you her.
"You fucking idiot you forgot to put the password!"she screamed. And she hands it back to me with her arms crossed, and I put in the password.
"Here."
    She dials her phone number and puts my phone on her night stand. And she finally hears the phone ring in my pants.
"FLYNN!"she said laughing.
"Yes."
"Give me my phone."
"Your get it out."I said with one eyebrow lifted.
"Are you serious?"
"So serious."
"FLYNNN..!"
"Just do it."
    I stand up and stand in front of her.
"Do it."
     She opens my pants and puts her hand in her and reaches for my dick and grabs it, quickly her phone and takes it out. She looks up and me with a smirk.
"It wasn't that bad."she said with a sly smile.
    I pull her waist towards me and gently kiss her...
To Be Continued...

                         The Gentle Kiss & Google Picture Snapchat Mistake

Flynn's Lock Screen

                                                         Flynn's Home Screen

Flynn's Home Screen