What The Fuck Man!

*Flynn's Perspective*

Right after me and Jessica stopped laughing, we saw Ethan storm out of the gym, we wondered why. But we both said oh when we realized that it was the jealousy thing. Jessica went running to him, but I just walked. He just gotta have it locked in his brain that where getting close. Once we got into the hallway I saw Jessica sitting next to Ethan on the floor against the wall.
"What the fuck man, you always do that."Ethan said as he popped up walking towards me.
"Chill I was just teaching Jessica how to punch the punching bag."
"But you where to close, I could see you where about to kiss her."
"What the fuck is wrong with you I see her as a sister."I said than Ethan piped down, he didn't have anything else to say. Then we heard the door open so we turn our heads. It was the trainer.
"Listen I'm sorry about him, um"I reached for my wallet and there where left over 100 dollar bills and I gave the trainer one."next week Wednesday."I was waiting for him to say his name but it took him a while to get the memo.
"Josh."he said as he took the bill and shook my hand.
I press the button for the elevator and we all just stood in silence. I was hungry so when we go to the car and every had there seat belts on I turned to Ethan and Jessica who was sitting on the back."pizza anyone?"I asked. And they all said sure. I ordered and once we got to the house the pizza was right on the dinning table.
Just in case anyone wants to know how the pizza mysteriously appeared on the dining table once I got there, my dad is a rich movie star so he got some guards and the guards take the pizza and place them on the dinning table. As simple as that.
I sat down and grabbed a slice and so did Ethan. Jessica was the first person to get inside the house because she needed to pee so she already got one too. I saw Ethan take a bite.
"So, are you still mad at me?"I asked looking at him with a smirk.
"About what?"He said. I just laughed so hard.
"Shit Ethan, you bipolar bastard."I said.
I heard the door ring and the guard opened it. It was my dad and some girl about my age. I wonder who she is.