You Fucking Bitch!

*veronica's perspective*
*picture of jessica*

I felt someone touch me so I turned around it was Clare.
"You Fucking Bitch!"she said.
Clare punched my face really hard I ended up falling down on the floor, and I started kicking her really hard. And she punched me two more times. All I felt was pain in the inside and out. And I saw someone pull Clare away from me, it was Flynn. Then he moved her away and Noah was caressing her and tell her to calm down.
Flynn helped me up and hugged me really hard. I can feel his heart beat from his chest. And all I can do is cry... I felt very sorry for Clare, I didn't mean to have sex with Flynn it's just I couldn't stop myself, I cut myself because of him. I needed him.
Once I got to the bathroom to fix myself I heard the principal calling my name. Flynn was waiting for my outside the bathroom so we can go to the principals office together. Once we got there Clare's stepfather and my father was sitting and the principal looked so shocked.
"Flynn, Veronica, it's nice to see you today."she said with both her arms crossed across her chest.
"I say the same thing but opposite to you, everyday."Flynn says, and I just smirk.
"Flynn, I'm not for your foolishness."
"And I'm not for your breath, but here I am."he says.
"Anyway, Clare. I didn't think you would do this. I thought you where very innocent."she said.
"Sorry."she says covering her lips with her hands. Her stepfather just looks at her and rolls his eyes.
"Don't just say it, say it to her face."My father said.
I looked at Clare, she started to cry. She stood up and with her mouth covered hit my shoulder and walked out of the principals office.
"I'm sorry that happened, what is her consequence?"Clare's stepfather asked.
"3 day suspension. And for you Veronica it is 1 day. And Flynn, go back to class."
Me and my dad got out of the office and he just looked at me he shook his head and then looked at Flynn.
"I'm very proud of you for saving Veronica."he said.
"Thanks."he said.
My dad started to walk to the front of the school to head back home, I have to go back with him. But I just stood there and looked at Flynn. He looked at me and reached for something from his pocket, it was a note. He gave it to me.
"Go. Then open it."he said, so I do what was told.
I started walking to catch up with my dad, I open the note it says 'I think we should just be friends' I turn back around...
He wasn't there.

Share.
Like.
Comment.
Follow.
Be Happy.