Shut The Fuck Up Ethan!!!

*picture of Clare's Father (stepfather)*

Jessica's Perspective
After Clare left, we all didn't speak, we were just on our phones. Ethan's phone died so he's was just sitting there like something bothered him, like there was something he wanted to get out but he couldn't, he was running his hands through his hair looking all messy. He stopped and sat up like he was ready to declare something, no one knew what.
"Flynn you have to take care of yourself, I can't be saving you all the time. I don't want to be doing this all the time. We were all worried, god forbid but what if you died. Have discipline for yourself-"Ethan said, we was going to keep talking but Flynn cleared his throat.
"Ethan, shut the fuck up, and stop fathering me. At least mine didn't leave when my mother told him that she was pregnant."
We was all silent, Ethan picked up his book bag opened the door and shut it loudly. I can't believe Flynn would say something like that. Ethan trusted him not to bring that up, but he did anyway.
Ethan's Perspective

I can't believe Flynn my best friend from kindergarten, just said that. I wanted to punch him but I know I would miss, or I wouldn't hurt and he would make him of me, like he normally does. I'm so pissed off at him.
I started walking down the hallway to wait for the elevator and as soon as it came Flynn's doctor passed me, stopped, turned around, and walked to me.
"What wrong man."he said.
"Flynn said some stuff."
"Oh, that's his medicine."
"Excuse me?"
"That's his medicine, the reason why he's acting like this is because of his medicine."
I can't believe what I'm hearing, this is ridiculous.
"Hope you feel better man, but you have to act like he didn't say that, after the patient is drugged out they forget everything they say and do."
"Oh, well see you tomorrow."
"Night man."
And with that I went home.
Jessica's Perspective

Everyone left, Noah, Ethan, Veronica, Clare, everybody. Clare told me to stay since she wasn't able to stay tonight. Flynn was sleeping for the most of the time and I was just on my phone and did some homework and slept a little. But when I slept I heard a phone, but not just any phone, Flynn's phone. I woke up. I was sleeping next to Flynn, my legs on top of his since I was cold.
"Jessica, what are you doing."
"Nothing."
I reached my phone and got my phone, but Flynn got it first, I thought he was going to help me get it. Now I hate that he know my password. I went on snapchat, he started making a snapchat story, he turned around, he just looked at me and touched my cheek and got closer to me, our lips touched, his tongue slipped in my mouth. Then I kissed him back. Kissing Flynn is so precious. I Hate Myself. That's not the worst part he posted it.