Gang Leader Big Brother

Jaeleen's POV

*juniors picture*

   Today I'm going to surprise Flynn. I've been to his house, I mean his porch but not his house, or inside it. But that's what I'm going to do today. I took a shower, dressed up, blow dried my hair, and did my make up but last but not least perfume. I put more than i originally do because I want to impress Flynn. I'm probably getting way to soft for him. I go down stairs to eat breakfast. My brother is finally here so that he can finally drive me to school like he promised.  I sit on the chair next to him.
"Junior can you drive me to a friends house before you drop me off?"I asked him as he stabs his fork in his waffles.
"Who's this friend?"he asked me looking frustrated.
"It's a guy I'm doing a project with him."I said looking down at my plate.
"A guy?!"he said I got scared for a second but his phone started ringing so he answered it.
"Kendrick my nigga, what do you want?.. Yea I'll pull up after I drop off my sister... Haha my sister is to good for you."he said with a smirk.
   Yea, my brother is in a gang called the Black Rose, some shit like that. I hate that about him but he would protect me from keeping me away from his gang shit. And before you come for us, my family is Puerto Rican, but I get my blue eyes from my mother, and my mother got it from my grandfather. My dads family is Afro-Latin. Once Junior was finished with talking on the phone I asked him again.
"Yea sure whatever makes you happy, but be careful. You have the address?"he asked looking at me.
"Uhuh."I said showing Flynn's address on my phone.
"Oh, that's right there."he said pointing the to right.
"Yup."I said with a fake smile walking to the stairs
"Hey, Jae come over."he looking concerned. I walk up to him.
"You alright?"he said placing his hand on my cheek.
"Yea, why do you want to be a gang Junior?"I said silently.
"Because that's just the way you role when you hangout with bad people. That's why I tell you everyday to be careful."
"Ok."
"You know I love you right."he said kissing my forehead.
"Yea."
"Alright come on."
   Once Junior and I got to Flynn house, I looked back at Junior to see his reaction. He was just looking at it with a straight face, he's normally like that. As I opened the car door Junior grabbed my hand.
"Are you sure this is the right house?"
"Yes Junior."
"I'm only staying here for 20 minutes after that I'm leaving you."
"Whatever."I slam the door and walk to the door and I knocked on the door. Xiomara Flynn's sister opened the door, she's so pretty like model pretty.
"Hi, I'm Jaeleen."I said to her.
"No, your not, your Ella to us."she said with a chuckle and opened the door wider to that I can come in.
"Flynn's upstairs."she said pointing to the stairs behind her.
"Ok thanks." I walk upstairs and I notice someone walking down it was Jessica.
"Flynn is sleeping."she said with he arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.
"I know."I said. I open Flynn door and he was laying down on his phone. As soon as he saw me he smiled.
"Hey beautiful."he said smiling, he stood up and walked up to me and grabbed my waist.
"You missed me?"I asked wrapping my arms around his neck
"Hell yea."he started kissing my neck passionately. I felt so good I started moaning  lightly.
"Why did you come over?"he asked me.
"Because I wanted to see you."
"You couldn't wait till after school babe?" I shook my head innocently. Flynn bit his lip and started walking backwards with his hands still on my waist so I follow him. He sat down on his bed.
"Your not going to school?"he asked.
"Yea, I have to my brothers waiting for me."
"Alright."he said taking one long look at me and at my lips.
"Bye."I said but Flynn pulled me so I sat on his lap and he placed on hand behind my head and kissed me but I pulled him away.
"Bye Flynn."I said walking out of the door.
   I got down stairs and I hear someone else's voice downstairs. I  go down stairs quickly to see if it was my brother, but it wasn't thank god. But it was Ethan and he looked worried.
"There's someone parked outside the house. And he doesn't look very nice."he said looking down.
"That's my brother sorry."I walk quickly out of the house and got back in the car.
"The hell took you so long?"he said calm but firmly.
"Sorry."Junior looked at my face but I noticed he looked a little lower.
"What's that in your neck?"he said with his eyebrows together.
"Nothing."
"Where you running or some Shit in there?"
"No."I said looking down.
"Alright out your seat belt on."Junior looked at Flynn house and noticed Xiomara.
"Who's that cute red head?"he said smiling biting his bottom lip.
"That's the guys sister."
"Oh, cool."he said winking at Xiomara, and I noticed her smiling back.