Mr. Shirtless

"Flynn's POV"
'Royal's Picture'

Once we got to Ella's house she immediately went upstairs and I followed her. But when she noticed I was behind her she told me to stay downstairs so I did what I was told. I heard someone trying to open the door and I check who it is it was a young girl and she had headphones in her ear.  Ella never told me she had a little sister. She had long light brown hair down to her back, small ears with two piercing on each, long lashes and blue eyes just like Ella. I open the door for her with a smile.
"Who are you?" she said looking at me with disgust.
"I'm Flynn, Jaeleen's boyfriend,"I said putting my hands in the back pockets.
"Oh, I'm her sister Royal."
"Cool name."
"Thanks, it was my moms. Hey, how long have you been here?" she said looking up concerned.
"Long enough, she's here though,"I said looking down at her.
"Oh, help yourself to anything. Come" she grabbed my hand and lead me to her kitchen."Here's the pantry if you want anything and the refrigerator is right there and if you do take anything from the refrigerator don't drink any beer without my dad's permission."
"Cool."I said with a smile, Royal just looked at me and smiled back.
"Royal, what are you doing."Ella said with her hand on her waist.
"I was just showing Flynn the kitchen." she said looking up at her.
"Flynn lets go, we have work to do."
"Bye Flynn,"Royal said.
"Don't talk to Flynn."Ella said.
"Can if I want," Royal whispered under her breath.
   Jaeleen and I went up the stairs, it was somewhat hot in her room and I didn't know why. I was sitting on Jaeleen's bed and I couldn't take the heat, Ella's not wearing anything while I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I needed to take my shirt off. I got up and walked to Ella's mirror close to her door. I took my shirt off slowly and once I looked at myself in the mirror again Ella was behind me.
"I need to start working out more,"I said with my hand on my stomach, more like abs. Ella wrapped her arms around me. I looked out the door and Royal was just staring at me.
"Hey Royal,"I said smiling.
"Hi." she said, I felt Ella lift her head from my back and slam to door closed.
"Did you have to do that?"
"Do what?"
"Take off your shirt and flirt with my sister."
"I didn't."
"Put your shirt back on I'll turn on the cooler."Jaeleen said walking to the door but I blocked her.
"No, Flynn move so I can turn on the cooler."
"Nope."
"Flynn." Jaeleen started punching my stomach it didn't hurt but it got annoying. I grabbed her by her legs quickly and threw her on the bed.
"You didn't have to do that."she said smiling and getting down from the bed.
"I wanted to." I grabbed her waist and kissed her lips softly. My hand started going down, I grabbed her ass and started kissing her neck.
"Flynn."Ella whispered.
"Yes."I kept on going.
"Stop."And so I did, I looked at her for a long minute.
"Your different."
"Thanks."