Party With Girlfriend

(flynn's pov)

=junior.=

   Today I'm going to a party with Jaeleen, our relationship has been wonderful I have nothing to complain about. Jaeleen said that it was her cousins 22nd birthday and she told Jaeleen to bring a friend so she decided to bring me. Xiomara wanted to stay home so she did so. I got ready and walked to Jaeleen's house. Jessica went to Clare's house for a sleepover. Once I knocked on the door Jaeleen opened the door, her face smiled brightly as she gave me a hug.

"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded, I looked at her while she walked away and she wasn't changed yet.

"Let me go upstairs to change, my dad is bringing us, Junior is out with the gang so he won't be back anytime soon, also my dad won't be at the party with us he'll just be bringing us back home." I was right behind her as she went up the stairs, but she turned around to see if I responded and she turned her whole body and placed on hand on her hip.

"Where are you going?" she said with a smirk in her face.

"With you, there is no one here so we might as well take our time," I said digging my head in Ella's neck, 

"Flynn-"Ella faintly said as I placed my lips on hers and my hands on her waist and slowly holding her as she wraps her legs around my waist. Ella pulls away and looks at me,

"We are already late to the party,"

"Yes, you are and let's just keep this nice and sweet Flynn comes with me and we'll pretend to forget and not tell dad about this whole makeout session," Royal said with a smile and a hand on her hip.

"come on I don't bite." royal grabbed my hand and pulled me in her room.

"what are we gonna do kid?"

"can you pick me up from school Monday?" she asked innocently.

"why?" I asked looking at her with concern.

"No one will be able to pick me up on Monday, my backpack is going to be heavy so I just want you to take me home if that's too much to ask," she said placing on hand on her waist.

"Sure, I'll go," I said looking at her, she smiled and sat next to me.
"Yesterday I was internet stocking you and I found many things on some fan accounts. You're a player," she said.
"How come?"
"You're with three girls in one year. Your living with your best friends ex-girlfriend. That's just perfect for you to have sex with her whenever you want." I started chuckling.
"What?"
"What's so funny?" she said pushing my should lightly.
"You're like 9 how do you know anything about sex?"
"I'm actually 15, I know everything about you, and your sexual acts."
"Royal, Jessica and I are just friends. She had problems at home and needed somewhere to live."I calmly spoke, her eyes finally meet mine.
"I would never cheat on Jaeleen," I said playing with my hands.

Kissing her passionately my hands in her shirt slowly going up to her chest, Rose starts panting heavily. I hear the front door creak open slowly, but someone kicking it open. Hearing footsteps walking tp the kitchen.

"Hayley can you help you put these groceries away." the principal to my school says. She puts the bags of groceries down and walks in the kitchen, Rose pulls away and freezes with her hands still playing in my pants. So I can't move.

"Hay-" Ms. Thomas says freezing immediately covering her eyes.

  I chuckled and looked back up. My eyes met Royals she looked confused.
"What's so funny?" she asked.
"Nothing's funny." I looked back at her with a stern face.
"But you were just laughing."
"When?"I looked back at her with a confused face. Royals door opened and I turned around there was Jaeleen. Looking beautiful as always. I almost forgot how to breathe.
"Flynn its time to go." I just sat there admiring but she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.