Excuse Me?

<flynn's pov>

   I dropped Ella off last night, no way in hell will she be able to sleep over mines. But anyway, I have to go to the hospital and Hayley's house. Xiomara is going with me to make sure I don't do anything. Jessica slept at her friend's house last night so she's not home. Ethan probably left the house really early this morning. It's around ten in the morning and I'm in my convertible with Xiomara. She looked at me for a long time, I looked back at her and smiled.

"You and Jaeleen where upstairs yesterday," I said looking at the road.

"Yea, we talked, put face masks, braid each others hair, and played dress up," she said curling her hair. I laughed at her and she just chuckled.  

"Shit, you scared me. Don't do that."I said looking at her, she turned her head to look at me with confusion.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she said casually.

"Stop smiling like that, you look like your father,"I said looking at her with a smile.

"You said I look like my father, at least I have red hair. You look more like Pa than I do." leaning her head on the window.

"Is there much you can do around here except shop and eat," she said looking at me.

"Um, you can go rock climbing in the mountains at Willow Lake."

"But, isn't that a lake?" she said looking at me.

"So it's a park called Willow Lake,"

"That's stupid."

"So is New York calling Manhattan New York," I said looking at her.

"Oh, right. That's very stupid," she said smiling.

"You already figured out what you're gonna say to that piece of shit," she said looking at me.

"No not really, but it's whatever. He'll get out tomorrow so it's not that big of a deal."I said driving into the hospital parking lot.

   Mara and I got out of the car, walked into the hospital. The smell of alcohol irritated my nose, I looked around and saw parents sitting on chairs with their head down. I felt something heavy placed on my shoulder, but there was nothing there. 

"Excuse me, um who are you here for?" one of the nurses asked with a clipboard in her hand.

"What was his name?"Xiomara asked I just shrugged my shoulders. Xiomara turned around to face the nurse.

"Uh, something Schnieder," Xiomara said playing with her fingers.

"Trevor Schnieder is the last room on the left." the nurse said with her eyes half closed and her mouth barely moving. I started walking in front of Xiomara, I knocked on the door and Trevor's nasty voice said come in. As soon as he saw my face his turned a pale white. His whole body frozen and his beety eyes staring hard at me.

"I'm not here to fight you,"I said walking up to his bed.

"So what the fuck do you want," he said looking at me up and down then laid his eyes on Xiomara and bit his bottom lip.

"The fuck are you looking at, I have a boyfriend," Xiomara said, I mean I can't blame the guy my sister is beautiful.

"Not for long," Trevor said looking at Xiomara with a creepy smile. I took a deep breath.

"Hey! Look I'm sorry alright. My father already paid the hospital bills so you'll be out tomorrow. Do you have anyone that will pick you up from here?" I asked him.